Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
I installed it below the Trail Rated emblem on my Wrangler.
Pics or it didnt happen...

Put mine on the passengers side, drivers side is reserved for the Jeep Badge of honor's. Earned my 4th last week in Montana and heading to Cali for the Rubicon trail next week.

IMG_0767.JPG

MattLew

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Harriman, TN, Tennessee 61, Harriman, TN, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lewandowski
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4DIE
I have not yet installed mine. they arrived a li'l over a week ago, but I want to do a serious cleaning of the area first, but I got the dual badge membership package and wanted to install one badge on each side of me new Tacoma (though when I get my trailer made in the next couple years, I am going to want to buy another badge for it. The best area I could find was on the fender well where it flattens out a bit. I intend to put it in the upper most aft corner of the flat section of the fender... I should have pics of it this weekend.

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
I have not yet installed mine. they arrived a li'l over a week ago, but I want to do a serious cleaning of the area first, but I got the dual badge membership package and wanted to install one badge on each side of me new Tacoma (though when I get my trailer made in the next couple years, I am going to want to buy another badge for it. The best area I could find was on the fender well where it flattens out a bit. I intend to put it in the upper most aft corner of the flat section of the fender... I should have pics of it this weekend.
There are alot of Taco pics of badges here for inspiration...

rpagan1970

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Cerritos, CA, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Pagan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6IYM
I installed it below the Trail Rated emblem on my Wrangler.
Pics or it didnt happen...

Put mine on the passengers side, drivers side is reserved for the Jeep Badge of honor's. Earned my 4th last week in Montana and heading to Cali for the Rubicon trail next week.

View attachment 162789
Fair enough, photo added to my post. Might be hard to see... It was dark and my Ironman Emblem was glowing like crazy

Reactions: JL Lou

MattLew

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Harriman, TN, Tennessee 61, Harriman, TN, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lewandowski
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4DIE
There are alot of Taco pics of badges here for inspiration...
True enough, though I wanted it on that corner of the fender, but I was unhappy with the gaps created by the curvature of the fender. (something of a parody of the jeep trail rated badge)... I MAY have planned out the approximate placement of every sticker that will ever be applied to my tacoma before I even made it to the dealership to pick the truck up. :) The one that caught me off guard is that I can no longer use the brow tinting and sticker I had planned due tot he location of the TSS camera. I knew I could not get my OB badge exactly where I wanted it, but due tot he curves of the sheet metal I had to move it a couple inches further than I had wanted and am now a li'l worried about if the fender flares I want to eventually install will conflict.

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Will post my pic when I receive my emblem. In the mean time will be thinking about it and reading these posts to find out where everyone else has put theirs.

Reactions: DaleRF