Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Washburn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5ATP
What REDARC product(s) are you using? I’m looking into the BCDC1225D for a dual battery setup.
REDARC folks are absolutely fantastic, i had the tech support call me from Australia to help me troubleshoot some wiring issues i had. I have a BCDC2410 and absolutely love it, its tucked away inside my rear bottle jack compartment and i have my solar feed going into it as well as the alternator feed with a little external led light to tell me when its on.

Rokketz

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Washburn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5ATP
REDARC folks are absolutely fantastic, i had the tech support call me from Australia to help me troubleshoot some wiring issues i had. I have a BCDC2410 and absolutely love it, its tucked away inside my rear bottle jack compartment and i have my solar feed going into it as well as the alternator feed with a little external led light to tell me when its on.
i have a 24v setup with two badass northstars ....i can run my fridge for about 6 days with no prob (and thats with ZERO charging back up from solar or alternator...

Brett L.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Long Beach, CA, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
LaForest
Member #

So, after thinking about where to place these things for what felt like forever, I finally decided on placing them right above the TRD Pro emblems on the rear pillars. I stared at it for a bit and thought "I'll use the bottom of the letters T, D, and Pro" as a way to create a straight tape line since I couldn't find a body line to use as a reference. Measured it out to make it as centered as possible between both windows, removed the tape, and lined it up with the straight line on the emblem. "That looks great!" I thought. That was until I got to the other side and realized that because the TRD Pro emblem faces a different direction, the gap between the TRD Pro and OB emblems is off on both sides despite using the same method for placement. Damn it Toyota! (Yeah, it's their fault.)

Anyway. The emblems added +5 horsepower and gave me an additional 1" of articulation so whatever.
IMG_20200518_142055.jpgIMG_20200518_142109.jpg

Edit: I remedied the situation.

IMG_20200518_171326.jpg
IMG_20200518_171313.jpg

Last edited: