Where did you install your OB emblem?

• HTML tutorial

Brayden keller

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Virginia
Member #

I debadged my SR5 4Runner I think I’m gonna put my 2 on either side so it looks like an overland edition T4R! I get them in the mail today so pictures to follow! Gotta wash the 4Runner drove through a 3ft creek yesterday and the running boards look like a beach!

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

I debadged my SR5 4Runner I think I’m gonna put my 2 on either side so it looks like an overland edition T4R! I get them in the mail today so pictures to follow! Gotta wash the 4Runner drove through a 3ft creek yesterday and the running boards look like a beach!
I considered that, the pillars, on my 16 Trail (since it doesn’t have the SR5 there). But opted for the tailgate next to license plate.

Reactions: Brayden keller

Brayden keller

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Virginia
Member #

I considered that, the pillars, on my 16 Trail (since it doesn’t have the SR5 there). But opted for the tailgate next to license plate.
IMG_1396.JPGIMG_1397.JPG

Ended up with the double pillars, I had two so I felt like it needed to be symmetrical! Almost put it where Jeeps have trail rated badges! Think it turned out pretty good the 3m it comes with is no joke! Love it

TheRubiconLife

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Augusta, GA
Member #

I am in the same boat (Jeep) lol. I have a JL and I too am waiting for my emblem. I have no idea where to put it. I was think by the Trail Rated emblem or maybe or on a air vent inside. Maybe somewhere on the back tail gate. Maybe even pull the Trail Rated emblem off and put it there. This is a major decision.

Reactions: Suzuki14258

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
I put mine right where the "Trail Rated" badge was on my Jeep- the natural place for it to be. I reapplied the oem badge on the tailgate.