Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Orleans
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Prokop
Member #

Although i have two emblems I have not yet installed them but plan on doing that this week end. I have a JKU and I think I am going to remove the Trail Rated emblem and replace with the overlandbound and position them at the same spot on both sides rather than buying a second trail rated emblem. The radio antenna is sort of in the way on being able to fit two emblems on the passenger side...... I'll probably relocate the Trail Rated one someonewhere else in the back as it is a nice one but simply doesn't speak to me the way the OB does. pics to come.

Kelso

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Cochrane, Alberta, Canada
Member #

Although i have two emblems I have not yet installed them but plan on doing that this week end. I have a JKU and I think I am going to remove the Trail Rated emblem and replace with the overlandbound and position them at the same spot on both sides rather than buying a second trail rated emblem. The radio antenna is sort of in the way on being able to fit two emblems on the passenger side...... I'll probably relocate the Trail Rated one someonewhere else in the back as it is a nice one but simply doesn't speak to me the way the OB does. pics to come.
Looking at the Jeep pics here my first thought was it would look good to replace the trail rated badge. Low key until someone actually looked at it close :)

Reactions: samP