LaPlace, LA, USA
First Name
Edward
Last Name
Wingard
Member #

***snip***
Here’s where we mounted ours!
Ding! We have a winner... at least insomuch as the contest of ideas as to where to mount ours. :)

Serious question; how can I order another set of emblems? If I order another "membership + two emblems" wouldn't the numbers be different? I want to put these on my Tundra too. :)

Reactions: 4Corners4Runner

JPM78130

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Braunfels, TX
First Name
Joe
Last Name
McGlothlin
Member #

Ding! We have a winner... at least insomuch as the contest of ideas as to where to mount ours. :)

Serious question; how can I order another set of emblems? If I order another "membership + two emblems" wouldn't the numbers be different? I want to put these on my Tundra too. :)
I think you note your member number in the order form or someplace. I ordered a 2nd one a while back and that's what I did. Good luck!

Mathes

Local Expert Massachusetts, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Norton, Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

You can buy them in the member gear part of the store. They have a 1 pack and a 2 pack. 2 pack is like $29?

Reactions: Big Easy Overland

DoggMan1163

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Big Sandy, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Beard
Member #

I've purchased my emblem couple of days ago and trying to decide where to install mine once I receive it. I have Jeep Wrangler that comes with Trail Rated badge on the driver side fender. I know most people install their OB emblems exactly in that spot. I was thinking either installing mine on the passenger side fender or rear tail gate. So where did you install yours? Let's see it!
20190727_153916.jpg20190727_153938.jpg front and back