TexasGMG

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Hell
First Name
Fuck
Last Name
Off
Right now I have 265/65r17 BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain but I'm seriously considering selling the Fuel wheels and going back to the stock size 15" wheels so I can run 31/10.5r15 because they have more side wall.
s10 tire.jpg

Reactions: Trail_pilot

jeepnjeff

Rank II

Enthusiast III

I've had as large as 35x12.5R15's on my Jeep and as small as 205.75R15's. I've settled on 33x10.5R15's. They're great on road and do fairly well offroad. Had no complaints with the tires on the Rubicon Trail which is probably the most offroad I'll be doing with this Jeep. I also like the stock-ish look of skinny tires. The only downside is that there are only a few companies making that size. I'm still running KM2's.

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
I will be running 285's on Annie this spring with 2" of lift. Same setup I had on my last one and it was perfect. On Patriot I am running 235/65/17 with 1.5" of lift and 1.25" wheel spacers. I am going to try to fit 235/70/17 on it this spring to see if I can. That will open up some new tire choices.

Auggie

Rank V

Advocate III

Oroville, CA, USA
First Name
Auggie
Last Name
Mireles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6ICE
I run 31” Goodyear duratracs. They have been really good on snow and dirt roads. I have also done some rock crawling and they do very well. They are not noisy on highway until they get very old. Stock suspension on a Jeep Wrangler and have done lots of stuff with the “big rigs”

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
I run 31” Goodyear duratracs. They have been really good on snow and dirt roads. I have also done some rock crawling and they do very well. They are not noisy on highway until they get very old. Stock suspension on a Jeep Wrangler and have done lots of stuff with the “big rigs”
I ran the Duratracs on my Jeep for a quite a while and loved them! I run a larger tire then they make now so I cant use them anymore.

Reactions: Auggie