What is your rigs name

• HTML tutorial

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

We don't name our vehicles, we call them by either their model or their color. I drive an LX but I'll say, "I'm taking the Land Cruiser." when referring to it. We have a silver and a white Camry which we refer to by the color, a truck which we call "the truck", and the camping van is called "the van". Boring, aren't we?

CHEESY-POOF-MAN

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Clark County, Washington, United States
First Name
Miles
Last Name
Quenton
Member #

We don't name our vehicles, we call them by either their model or their color. I drive an LX but I'll say, "I'm taking the Land Cruiser." when referring to it. We have a silver and a white Camry which we refer to by the color, a truck which we call "the truck", and the camping van is called "the van". Boring, aren't we?
Nothing is boring. Everyone has their own way.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

TheWayWeWander

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

SW, OH
Member #

thats a clean Jeep my friend
Thanks! for 22 yr old ohio jeep the tub is pretty solid, only a couple small rust spots. Drivers side frame had been replaced before I bought it but I had to saf-t-cap the passenger side as the rear trailing arm mount was completely rusted off. Gotta love the salt shakers this time of year!!

Tim nash

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mantorville, MN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Nash
Member #

Thanks! for 22 yr old ohio jeep the tub is pretty solid, only a couple small rust spots. Drivers side frame had been replaced before I bought it but I had to saf-t-cap the passenger side as the rear trailing arm mount was completely rusted off. Gotta love the salt shakers this time of year!!
Would have never guessed that thing had seen a lick of salt lol, but yes those rear trailing arm mounts are notorious for that especially with salt

Christopher Hersey

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Roseville, CA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Hersey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6GTB
4031B2D2-623D-40CA-95AB-6BA96A6D1968.jpeg I haven’t been able to come up with anything for my rig. It’s a 2011 Tacoma built in Baja, so I was thinking of a Mexican name but nothing seems to fit. Thoughts? Ideas? SUGGESTIONS?!?!