What is your rigs name

• HTML tutorial

FeralBoy

Rank 0

Traveler I

Indiana
The Alpha part of the plate spells out YAK, and all I could hear in my head is a Russian voice saying "strong like Yak", so I'm torn between" Boris" and "Yakolev"... (foreground, with my Nephew's "Farm Truck" )

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: OwenR4968

jimiwebb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Arvada, CO
Member #

The B.R.C- for The Bumpy Road Car as named by my son.

He's very literal in how he names things. He has stuffed animals named bear, dragon and baby dragon and a blanket named white blankie. He said it's the car we take down bumpy roads so it should be called the Bumpy Road Car.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited:

Lead K9

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Franklin Park, Illinois
First Name
Lead
Last Name
Dog
Member #

Mine depends on who I'm talking to. Since she is a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, I refer to her as Rubi.

There are a couple guys in my Jeep club that have yellow Jeeps, so my kids will call mine, which is red, Ketchup when it is sandwiched between the mustard.

The other people in my Jeep club call her High Center as I tend to do that when the short-wheelbase guys zip over hills. I will call her High Center when the long-wheelbase works to my advantage. :smirk:

Reactions: Michael G.

crit_pw

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Silt, Colorado
Member #

Mine is Roxy....I knew a girl in high school who I couldn't stand but she was full of piss and vinegar and nothing could hold her back and no matter how much she pissed you off you had no choice but to admire and respect the fact that she always got through to the end. Hence my rig is named after her because no matter how bad she pisses me off she always gets through on her own power.