Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Marines
No name for my DD in my profile pic. However, my project truck is named Monday. Its an 03 Discovery 2 project vehicle. I picked that name cause that seems to be the only time I get to work on it.

IMG_0191.JPG

MtMan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Stow, MA
Member #

I have been trying to come up with a good name for my 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon which is Gobi colored. I like the idea of calling it The Honey Badger just because it is pretty bad ass. If you have seen the video on you tube narrated by Randall, you will know what I am talking about.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

We call her Lucile, after Lucile Bluth. Cause she is an unreliable bitch who will leave you stranded but we lover her like a mother.

Reactions: tntc

Edward Gentle

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Huntsville Al
Member #

Rusty......
My current build is a 2000 Ford F-150 that came out of Connecticut and it's covered with rust. I'm in the process of flat bedding it simply because the bed was completely gone.

Spud

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
I named it Road Block, seems we're always getting blocked by closed gates, down trees, too deep of snow (in the summer, lol), unforseen logging operations, etc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: MBroenkow

twiget

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

On the Road
Member #

My Silverado's name is Freddy. Long story short, there has been a lot of drama associated with my truck and my Mom suggested I call him the Drama Queen which was quickly shortened to Queen. I vetoed because all my trucks have had guy names and referring to my masculine truck as a queen... Well that would have been awkward.

Freddy is a nod to the late and great Freddy Mercury, the lead singer of Queen.

Yukon-56.jpg