Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Milwaukie, Oregon
First Name
Erin
Last Name
Furian
Member #

The Angry Meep. Our rig doesn't honk, it meeps. While my wife was riding her bike home from the grocery store this woman on her cell phone, driving a shiny black Lexus nearly ran her down. The wife was so startled and shaken all she could think to do is yell MEEP at the woman who looked up to suddenly see a crazy woman right next to her drivers door yelling MEEP.

When I heard the story and confirmed there were no injuries we laughed and realized that's what we had to call our Vehicle

Member 8127
Oh, I wonder where this goes!

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I nicknamed mine Christine......that bitch has tried to kill me several times.

The funniest time was in the gas station. I was filling up with gas and opened the hatch to get some gear out of the back. One of the hatch nitrogen springs popped off. The hatch came down so hard it slammed my face into the rear opening threshold, breaking my nose and knocking me out cold. I woke up to a bunch of people standing over me and calling 911. The ambulance came and I almost had to deck the paramedic to get them to leave me alone. They wanted to haul me to the hospital. I said I wasn't paying for an ambulance ride and I had only broken my nose about a dozen times and it was no big deal. He said being belligerent was a sign of a head injury. I told him that was my normal self. I could show him belligerent if he kept it up. Finally a cop showed up and I explained everything and he told the ambulance guy to bug off if I didn't want to go. They threatened to send me a bill.

Last edited:

khorsa

Rank III

Advocate II

michigan
Joop or the Joopster. Why Joop? Peel the JEEP stickers off of the lower tub and the stamped area where the stickers go looks like JOOP.

Reactions: Chadlyb

PolarExpress

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aliana TX
Member #

Polar Express....since it's a Polar Edition jeep and I really miss the cooler weather from up North. And had originally planned on putting a supercharger on it, but may wait on that for reliability reasons. A buddy of mine had custom tow slings made for me that match the jeep's color and with Polar Express on the rating tag. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Chadlyb and Faneius

Tbell18

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dubuque, Iowa
Member #

Ralph, Ive named both of my trucks after my grandpas. My first truck was an 03 ford named Ted after my mom's dad and the taco is named Ralph after my fathers dad.

Reactions: Chadlyb

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Hawkeye Rovi - The name of my new build (2014 Tundra with a Four Wheel Camper on order) . Hawkeye for the model of the FWC, and Rovi as a little tribute to my recently passed Father. He grew up in a little village in Italy called Rovinaglia, and he was an inspiration to me as far as searching out that road less traveled.

Reactions: RossBuilt Overland