What is your rigs name

• HTML tutorial

Taz.beast

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Middletown DE.
Member #

Mine is Beast, on my first trip to Rausch Creek with my Jeep club, we ran green and blue trails all day and I had no problems and never got stuck. The members were impressed and werecalling it a beast. The name stuck!!!!

MtnManAlex

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

When I bought the Jeep it had multiple stickers on it of avocados shooting out lightening bolts (seriously). So my wife and everyone I wheeled with called it The Avocado. I didn't want to drive an avocado, so I tried multiple times to change the name. But nothing stuck. So now the official name is, "The Jeep formerly known as Avocado".

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Last edited:

PetfishEric

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Knoxville, TN
Member #

20171028_165640.jpg Well the Ramcharger is gone, and replace by a 2004 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. In thinking of a name for it we bounced around several but finally came down to Tartis. Because is looks small on the outside by its self but on the inside it seems like there is way more room, and it takes use places.

Reactions: Jimmy P

Sgt12XU

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sunnyvale, CA
Member #

Not sure what to call mine.

Any suggestions for my gray JK?

View attachment 42339
Update: Well, my wife sent me a pic of my Anvil JKUR next to a Great White shark. She said the color reminded her of the top of the shark. So...after thinking about it, the name of my rig is officially "Jaws" now. Will get custom lettering/artwork for the hood later. Problem solved! My rig has a name finally.

Reactions: Tinker and DVC

DVC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hackettstown, NJ
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
R
Member #

Update: Well, my wife sent me a pic of my Anvil JKUR next to a Great White shark. She said the color reminded her of the top of the shark. So...after thinking about it, the name of my rig is officially "Jaws" now. Will get custom lettering/artwork for the hood later. Problem solved! My rig has a name finally.
Great color - and name!

Reactions: Sgt12XU

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

My sequoia is named maximus ( the horse from the movie tangled) named by my daughter because it's stubborn but extremely reliable 00505_fopOZVmVAqQ_600x450.jpg
My daughter also named my cj5 project it's the Joyota because it's a mixture of jeep and Toyota parts , well the only thing still jeep is the tub . Well it actually has 2 names my dad is the original owner and he named it the blue mule so that's gotta stay received_10155174199792297.jpegreceived_10155174208982297.jpeg

Steepside

Rank 0

Traveler I

My 2017 Tacoma is "LEGGO".

This is my first Tacoma and first gas pod in 15 years after a series of one tonne diesels... My wife and I were packing up the truck one day with alot of stuff and it was not too long when we were like hmmmm.... This is a change and she said "what do I expect after all it is a LEGO truck" so it stuck!!

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk