What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

dolli310

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Halifax, NS
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dollimont
Member #

Last Purchase: Hazard Sky KL UHMW Lift

Next purchase: Browser shopping for now :sob:

ChaseIt

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Sacramento
Member #

I just lifted my Toyota Camry. It would struggle a little when I go wheeling with my friends before the lift. I was thinking of adding a swing out rear bumper for my spare and jerry cans but it was my daily driver so I didn't want to get too crazy with it. LOL.

2pys2o4.jpg Seriously I just ordered a SnugTop Rebel topper with a 500Lbs load rating for my Tacoma. Next will be sliders.
And yes, that Camry would probably do pretty well off-road. LOL

Spiko007

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Redondo Beach, CA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Evans
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Just bought one of these fold down tables for the rear door.

Now looking for some molle steel panel to fit round it and organise the rest of the rear door storage.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Is that a Trailgator? I just ordered one with the bamboo cutting board last week.

Reactions: WrightRunner

Spiko007

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Redondo Beach, CA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Evans
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I just lifted my Toyota Camry. It would struggle a little when I go wheeling with my friends before the lift. I was thinking of adding a swing out rear bumper for my spare and jerry cans but it was my daily driver so I didn't want to get too crazy with it. LOL.

View attachment 20582 Seriously I just ordered a SnugTop Rebel topper with a 500Lbs load rating for my Tacoma. Next will be sliders.
And yes, that Camry would probably do pretty well off-road. LOL
I think you've already gone crazy with it! LOL

Vincent Keith

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Poulsbo, Washington, United States
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Binder
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Kg7cli
Tires - BFG - KO2, probably should have gone bigger, they're only 32" (almost). But, the rubber that came on the truck was way past done, and right now, my priority is working on the house - 32 is fine for hauling bark, cement, and lumber. I also picked up a 6ton hydraulic bottle jack with a built-in jack stand and tools to change a tire - all of which were missing - along with a spare tire and wheel - oh and wiper blades and a battery.

Next up, oil filter, oil, air filter, fuel filter, radiator flush, antifreeze, diff fluid, grease for the grease gun, spark plugs, plug wires. Then a lot of lubing and tuning.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Ordered a 10 man Coleman instant tent yesterday. Next thing will probably be a timing set service on the Xterra.

20DYNAMITE07

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Ordered a 10 man Coleman instant tent yesterday. Next thing will probably be a timing set service on the Xterra.
After you've played with the tent, give us a review! When we go out, there are 5 of us + 2 dogs, and we are in two tents. I'm thinking of getting just one big 8-10 person tent, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
After you've played with the tent, give us a review! When we go out, there are 5 of us + 2 dogs, and we are in two tents. I'm thinking of getting just one big 8-10 person tent, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Will do! That's exactly the situation for us, -1 dog. We had an Ozark Trail 10 man dome tent for some years but it died a miserable death at the hands of local fall weather year before last. We decided to try an instant Coleman and I bought a 4 man on an Amazon Lightning Deal a few weeks ago. It setup and took- down so easily and quick we went ahead and pulled the trigger on the 10 man version. We are planning on going out with it this weekend so that'll be a great review/ test run for it!

Reactions: 20DYNAMITE07

drumber

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Orlando, Orange County, Florida, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Healy
Member #

Not sure where you're located, but a bunch of places rent family tents. Renting first will give you a real world idea if one big one will be better than two (the big ones are much easier to set up with two people, doable with one). Here in the SF Bay Area you can rent from Sports Basement and REI. Both offer big ole tents for rent.

20DYNAMITE07

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Not sure where you're located, but a bunch of places rent family tents. Renting first will give you a real world idea if one big one will be better than two (the big ones are much easier to set up with two people, doable with one). Here in the SF Bay Area you can rent from Sports Basement and REI. Both offer big ole tents for rent.

That never would have occurred to me, thanks!!! I'll check out our REI