What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

JacksonRL

Rank VII

Educator I

York County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Jackson
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
we just bought a patriot X1 and are headed to Utah to pick it up on 4/1 I do have a complete 23Zero 62 Walkabout with annex and awning that was only used 4 times to sell. Is there a buy/sell feature to OB that you can direct me to so that I can post it to OB members before sending it out to the masses.

Shannon
Nice! And Yeah!

Reactions: Shahn

KS_Explorer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Reading, Lyon County, Kansas, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lowery
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0FEG
Last thing of significance was a Champion all aluminum radiator, electric fans, and aluminum shroud. My next shopping cart will likely hold either tires or weather stripping for the doors and windows, door jamb switches, replacement cab floor pans, and properly sized gas cap.

Bostongal62

Rank IV

Member II

Newport, NH, USA
First Name
Lisa
Last Name
Clivio
Member #

I just bought bolt on rock sliders today for my 1999 Tacoma. I’ve been spending a lot of money lately trying to get it mechanically sound. Just bought it on January but it has spent more time at the mechanic than in my driveway. I’ll be buying wood for a camper build out in my Leer 122 shell, also 12 volt outlet for bed of truck and unisrut for a roof rack. I also bought stripping to seal the tailgate, artificial rain gutters to mount my Thule rack, and I might buy a front bumper or try to get bolt on recovery points for the front of the truck.