What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

JacksonRL

Rank VII

Educator I

York County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Jackson
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
I went on a shopping spree again....

Bought:
Still to come:
  • AluCab Explorer Canopy
Got the same GM-30! How do you like it?

Reactions: 9Mike2

danwyandt

Rank VII
Investor

Trail Mechanic III

Burnsville, NC, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Wyandt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTJ513
Not to brag, but...A full tank of gas.
Gonna need a co-signer pretty soon. Just hit 4.39 here in WNC. Was 3.99 when I went home last night.
At 12 - 14 mpg this will be putting a damper on some of the longer trips we had planned.

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Gonna need a co-signer pretty soon. Just hit 4.39 here in WNC. Was 3.99 when I went home last night.
At 12 - 14 mpg this will be putting a damper on some of the longer trips we had planned.
Between gas prices and schedule changes, I may be limiting some of my weekend trips for a while.

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

Between gas prices and schedule changes, I may be limiting some of my weekend trips for a while.
Same. Had to fill up my 4Runner this morning at Costco and it was $80 for a tank. WTF.

So, the last thing I bought for my rig was a way overpriced tank of gas.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Our gas went up over $1.50 a gallon in the last month. It was 4.29 at my local pump this morning but I was just told that they bumped it to $4.79

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Agreed, Diesel has reached over $5 per gallon, with my local station being $5.29, essentially grounding my Ram3500 and my motorhome. current prices would be 185 and 650 per tank respectively. Michelle got gas in the JK this morning for $4.29. Going to have to rethink long trips this summer. Expect prices to go up quickly on Food and everything else, Just as I am on a buying binge to outfit our new rig.....

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
When I see people talking about $7.25 and $5 something a gallon, I feel like I shouldn’t complain. It’s $3.99 for regular here in SC right below Charlotte, NC. And $4.49 for premium.
Yeah I'm thankful it's only ~$4.00 here at the moment. Just hope it stops climbing for everyone's sake.