What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Relic6.3

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

North Carolina, USA
First Name
Pat
Last Name
Crowell
Member #

Happy to share! it was a bit of a hassle to build because my truck only has a 4ft bed (Explorer Sport Trac) and I changed the plan through every step of the process, but it was totally worth it in the end. If you've got any questions feel free to message me!
WOW! Very nice looking set-up. I like the fold up sides for extra storage.

Reactions: the_rockies

the_rockies

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Monument, CO, USA
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Crocker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF0FEA
WOW! Very nice looking set-up. I like the fold up sides for extra storage.
Thanks! the sides are great spots for tire chains, tow ropes, jack equipment, and anything you might need in a pinch. Also, by building the sides out it allows for a completely flat surface so you can somewhat retain the function of your pickup bed (minus the lost height)

BchBum11511

Rank V
Launch Member

Navigator I

Huntsville, AL, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

Drop point or Tanto? Either way that's is a nice piece of equipment.
Well, I was supposed to get the plain edge drop point. But the website was not right. Didn’t know this until it arrived. They only have the combo edge drop point. I’m trying to decide if I keep it or return. The price was 25% off, so costly to go to the plain edge from somewhere else.

William C aka “The Claw”

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Fork, Idaho, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Clawson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6MKX
Service Branch
Volunteer Fire
Finished up phase 1 of my Frankenstein on board air system I have been piecing together the last 5 years. Pulley driven 70s vintage York compressor out of a Volvo. Completed with the purchase of a “Wit’s End“ quick disconnect now located on driver side FB. Future, air tank a couple more strategically mounted quick disconnects and maybe an air horn or two to replace the weenie stock ones. :-)

Next up 14” light bar and maybe some ditch lights For the FB.

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I need to talk to the financial advisor and see if she will let me get one of these .......

DSCN0818-500x500.jpg

Im considering overlapping this over the front of my roof rack and mounting my light bar to the underside of it. Im also considring fitting my air compressor inside it too with an air connection mounted into both sides for easy access.

LostWoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
lastname
Member #

Ordered an RLD cap for my Gladiator... SA's ports are all jacked up right now so I'm hoping it will make it by late June and I can get one last east coast trip in before moving back west.

Next purchase will definitely be some 315/70R17 KO2's followed by some armor. I've been putting it off because there's really no point with everything around on lockdown but at least it's given me the chance to plan a complete build sheet and order of operations.

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

I dont know about the rest of you'ns but my $1200 stimulus check is going to buy a bunch of off road goodies and miles down the road. LOL
I would sure like to take care of getting my axles rebuilt, lockers and lower gearing. But this money even though it is to stimulate the economy, I really don't want to us the money frivolously. As the things I buy for my rig come out of my own spending budget. This money for us is going to help us down the road.

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
I dont know about the rest of you'ns but my $1200 stimulus check is going to buy a bunch of off road goodies and miles down the road. LOL
Mine already did bought a old school style lights and some fog lights a new CB some covering for the drawer system i built and now I am researching lift kits and tires

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Mine already did bought a old school style lights and some fog lights a new CB some covering for the drawer system i built and now I am researching lift kits and tires
It's surprising what a gift horse will buy. I dont think $1200 will come near buying all I want but wish list are good to have anyway. It motivates me more. The gov better not make one of those $8M mistakes with me, I'd be off to Spain fast or a slow boat to China !