What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

The last thing I bought for my RR was a roof rack (from Voyager Off-Road) and the next thing I want yo buy is either shovel and ax mounts or a steel front bumper with a winch.

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

Bought some of the carbon fiber trekking poles from Costco for $30. Came in handy today while snowshoeing in Craters of the Moon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Radar

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Paso Robles,California
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Snyder
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6SJV
Just purchased C4 sliders today for my 2019 4runner. What do I plan to buy next...... as you can imagine that's a loaded question! Suspension lift, tires, rack, front and rear bumper, lights, compressor the list goes on and on and on. Ah hell it's only money. In a couple of weeks I plan to get the suspension and tires. If anyone recommends a Southern California business, I'm all ears.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Bought some small things today. Quadratec, Off Road winching accessory kit, ARB E-Z tire deflator, ARB Speedy Seal 2, tire puncture repair kit. Have the preset type of tire deflators, already, but like the ARB style as a backup or quick way to check tire pressure. My present Speedy Seal kit has been well used, so time to get a new one just in case! On the still need list: Blue Sea, electrical parts for my auxiliary electrical system. Then some new headlights would be nice! Vance.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Schake

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ellicott City, MD, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Schaffer
Member #

Those are great saws! I have the Silky Gomboy and it’s never let me down. The only thing better would be a chainsaw!
Cut all the winter's downed limbs past two days. Amazed at how fast the Bigboy cut through 4-6 inch green pine. Curved blade made it easy and low energy/effort.
HOT water and dish detergent cleaned up the resin/sap, as did full-strength Simple Green on a rag.

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Cut all the winter's downed limbs past two days. Amazed at how fast the Bigboy cut through 4-6 inch green pine. Curved blade made it easy and low energy/effort.
HOT water and dish detergent cleaned up the resin/sap, as did full-strength Simple Green on a rag.
Good to know on the clean up. I've yet to do that with mine outside of a normal rinse in water.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

ARB deluxe front bumper came today. Also, the Quadratec, recovery kit. With what I already had, now my recovery equipment is in one bag and have a nice setup. Vance.