What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I picked up a set of Weather Tech floor liners second hand for my Xterra. I've been wanting a set of all weather for mats and was pretty stoked to find a good deal in these. They fit great and hopefully will last a long time.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
My last investment was a OME-BP51 kit to install on my Toyota Fortuner… I hope that improve my suspension system! View attachment 93509
I never thought that premium shocks were worth the price, over what a quality one cost. My brother in Law (BLL) is an avid ATV and UTV rider, and he kept telling me that premium shocks were 'night and day' better. Finally after scrimping and saving, I purchased a full set of ELKA stage 3 shocks for a 700 Suzuki King Quad. After install and riding, i agree wholeheartedly. No more shock fade or bottoming out in the trail ruts, and it became a totally different ride, much smoother. I had Rancho 5000 shocks on a 1985 F-150, and managed to fairly quickly get them to start fading over continued washboard. This in the days before ultra-premium shocks were available to the masses, and Race teams were the only ones who could afford them. I would love to upgrade over the 4800 Bilstien's I have now, but, as of now, they are night and day above the OEM that came with my truck. I can imagine what Kings, or ICONS, etc would be.

Hitman6

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

South Carolina
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Norwood
Member #

Reactions: DK4Runner

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

You are a master new gear picker outer. Nice stuff I have on my list too.
Ha! Thanks. The list is never ending, but always fun to keep playing with. First camping trip of the year planned for Nashville this weekend to put some of this stuff to good use. Can’t wait!

Hitman6

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

South Carolina
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Norwood
Member #

SSO Slimline and 10K Rugged Ridge going on today! Just finished the Taco Garage DMM for phone and tablet.
Ok so the install went Ok. No real issues that were not self imposed except the winch. I went plug in the control and it arced now the winch won’t work. I guess I will have to check the module for fuses. Getting to it is going to be a pain. But hey-that’s why we do this right

Attachments

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

That looks awesome! Nicely done!
Thanks! I had limited options since I have 4 kiddos to cart around. So I only removed one of the 3rd row seats and went from there. It was a fun challenge for sure. It’s been working out great. Next step is to install some lighting inside the box. Was thinking of a pin switch so that it would come on automatically every time you open the lid...

Reactions: SoCalGX