What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Hitman6

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

South Carolina
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Norwood
Member #

Attachments

Reactions: Ruben Ferran

KPMetrics

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Vermont
Member #

Just picked up new 245-70-17s and have 2" of lift with new isolators and shocks coming in for the WJ. Trying to finish up the work before we get fully into good fishing weather...

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Last edited:

BigRedDog

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO
First Name
Cam
Last Name
Clifford
Member #

Just scooped up a Rotopax 4-gallon gas canister.

Starting off my Cherokee build slowly. Next purchase will most likely be a Gobi rack with ladder.

Pathfinder I

Pacific Northwest
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Claggett
Service Branch
U. S. Army
What size are these, price, and retailer. Also, are these the water proof ones with the lid seal?
Plano makes several sizes, one with wheels for easy transport. The are 56 to 110 gt sizes, several colors. You can add a rubber seal to the lid to make them water proof. I have two 105gts in the bed and no problem with water or dust, a 56 qt in the back seat for stuff you get all the time. $30-$45.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Free off of CL. KoolTemp insulated shipping containers and freezer packs, some of which are still frozen.
IMAG0448.jpg

Schake

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ellicott City, MD, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Schaffer
Member #

Trailgater table. Attic storage net from Blue Ridge Overland.

LOVE the Trailgater.

Attic ides is great, but it doesn't fit that well; and the trick to mounting it was kept secret since there were no instructions and no installation videos of their current model that I could find.

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Trailgater table. Attic storage net from Blue Ridge Overland.

LOVE the Trailgater.

Attic ides is great, but it doesn't fit that well; and the trick to mounting it was kept secret since there were no instructions and no installation videos of their current model that I could find.
Both of those are extremely useful! It does take a bit of work to get the attic set up correctly, but once you do it’s probably the most useful addition to the Jeep. I keep my sleeping bags, down jackets, and rain wear up there full time.

If it’s not lining up correctly you may want to call BROG. They’re awesome to work with!

E

Eric the Eric

Last thing I bought was upper and lower control arms, inner and outer tie rod ends, Rotors, wheel hubs, sway bar links, sway bar bushings, and rear leaf springs. (My poor wallet- and now poor me). Next after I put all that in will be a bed rack for the truck (will probably farmer weld it myself) and a winch.

Oh overland Gods! Why have you forsaken me with a love of expensive hobbies?!