What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Brewbud

Rank V

Member III

SoCal
Member #

The last thing I bought is a Goal Zero Lithium 1000. Next will be a set of 100W folding solar panels. Not sure which brand yet but leaning towards Renogy.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

JersT4R

Rank V
Investor

Traveler III

Norfolk, VA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Bailey
Member #

I got a few new things added to my gear:

Boreal21 Bow Saw
Coleman gas lantern
Sceptre 5 gallon Water can
Flame King 5 lb propane tank

The Boreal21 does a great job.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

@Rolando

I don't know if you have seen this, but it's pretty awesome!

Man, that one with the long rack and the cover looks a whole lot like the Series Land Rovers....

smlobx

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
In preparation for some upcoming trips in more remote places I decided to install a Console vault to be able to store valuables securely...

13EF4064-A8E0-445F-8EB6-66D0BD38C67C.jpeg

Rolando

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Lovettsville, VA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Woldt
Member #

@Rolando

Man, that one with the long rack and the cover looks a whole lot like the Series Land Rovers....
Not so sure about the fastback (my Wrangler has one, so I'm not opposed in general), but a bed rack with a RTT that doesn't stick over the cabin would be sweet. Even better if it is in the Gobi color...

Rolando

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Lovettsville, VA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Woldt
Member #

I
I'm joking, but it's funny how people clamored for Jeep to make a truck then instantly want a bed topper to make it an SUV.
I don't get that either. A solid tonneau cover will help and it still can be used for"truck things".
The reason for us to buy a F150 and not the Expedition was that there might be a need to transport a gas can or other stuff that you don't want in the cabin (@ my boys - the trash needs to go to the garbage cans and not just disappear when it is placed in the bed), over a third row of seats that one will use only a few times per year, if at all.

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

Tax Return time = fun toys. Just picked up a WeBoost OTR, a new Trasharoo, an Eno Roadie hammock stand, a TrekPow lithium jump start battery and a new Glock 43x! Time for some remote camping!

IMG_4745.JPG
IMG_4746.JPG
IMG_4749.JPG
IMG_4747.JPG
IMG_4748.JPG

Manbeast

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

Pennsylvania
Member #

New NFL glow plugs for the van, the change out went ok but the of the old glow plugs that I removed had the tips broken off, the question now is where did the broken tips end up going? I suddenly find myself in the market for a good bore scope

Rolando

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Lovettsville, VA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Woldt
Member #

@Rolando

@ Gabriel

Have a look here at the EJS concepts ... the Wayfinder is awesome: The Overland Gladiator and Other 2019 Easter Jeep Safari Concepts

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
The last thing I bought was a Vivair 88P air compressor. I bought the air hose extension also. With the extension, I should be able to reach my trailers tires (22 foot duck-tail). This will be my first REAL air compressor that I do not consider a throwaway. One of the things I want, and will probably have at the top of my wish list, is the Factor 55 flat link that will accommodate my winches 3/8" wire rope. I have the Smitybilt X-20, 17,500 K winch, and want the flat link, because it will allow me to have my front license plate attached to the roller fair-lead. I also like the 'closed link' attachment idea, over the hook. A much stronger system, as it is rated at a 'WLL' of 16,000 k, but has a breaking point above 40,000k. So the wire rope will be the weak point, but everything is rated above 30,000 K--36,000 K for breakage.. With 1 and another planned ''(damper)" winch blanket, I should be good to go, and have a 2.5 safety factor at least.