What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Bent two of my stock Toyota wheels on my 4Runner, so replaced them with Black Rhino Armory wheels! I think next I will be getting an S-Pod & KC Hilites Gravity Pro6 light bar.. Or if I can talk the wife into it a new rear bumper...

Attachments

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Bent two of my stock Toyota wheels on my 4Runner, so replaced them with Black Rhino Armory wheels! I think next I will be getting an S-Pod & KC Hilites Gravity Pro6 light bar.. Or if I can talk the wife into it a new rear bumper...
Those are definitely cool! Just curious, are they totally solid faces? Meaning is there any open area to them? Definitely different. How'd you bend your stock wheels?

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Those are definitely cool! Just curious, are they totally solid faces? Meaning is there any open area to them? Definitely different. How'd you bend your stock wheels?
No they’re solid face. Not really sure how they got bent, could of been in Death Valley, Anza Borrego, Hurricane, Utah or trails here in NORCAL. No matter not gonna bend these.

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

67Designs carbon arm, Mounting Arm for Vector E Dock, Dam Adapter, and the new Ram mount - all for mounting the Garmin InReach SE+. Another one of those purchases that I struggled with spending the money on, but I know the quality is top notch. 67Designs mounts are so secure.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Jeepjk16

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor I

Panhandle FL, USA
Member #

What is the last thing you bought?
I would say a collaboration of items. New LED headlights, LED smoked out taillights, rubber "diamond plated" cowls, rubber "diamond plated" door sills, front and rear weathertech floorliners, 50cal antenna, cargo waterproof cover for kids and messes, grab bars and today the backup camera. Other items purchased not installed, but soon will be rugged ridge hood latches, the taillight caged covers, back seat adjuster to sit further from front seats, Maximus 3 Pro Bull nose or "stinger" they call it and lastly the Warn VR10S winch kit.

Next thing you plan to buy?

I would say roof insulation liners or something else cheaper for a while. Definitely racked up 4k in less than two weeks of owning this new rig we just bought!

Attachments

Manbeast

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

Pennsylvania
Member #

Picked up an old m101 trailer from govplanet.com, the previous owner was the Campbell state correctional facility who had been using as a welding rig/cart, heavily modified of course, first thing to do is strip it down shave weight then build it into a camper trailer for the whole family 20190316_090350.jpeg20190316_090440.jpeg20190316_160034.jpeg

Reactions: HOT-ROD

Manbeast

Rank III
Launch Member

Member I

Pennsylvania
Member #

Thanks to a notification in another thread I just ordered a dometic cfx95 on Amazon for 35% off, I could see the availability number counting down as I placed my order

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Nothing car related, but just ordered some water purification tablets, a Firedragon burner + Solid Fuel tabs and some MSI Survivor freeze dried food.. Had been on my list for a while but never got around to order the stuff.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Last thing I bought for the 'hoe was a full set of Bilstein 5100s cause after 172000 miles what I think we're the originals were worn/rusting.

View attachment 89863

Next is probably some Rough Country leveling keys and HD tie rod sleeves
Yeah it probably time to replace the shocks! Look at Toytec leveling kits, had one on my Tundra. It was really nice and affordable.

SSG ALLHANDS

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Valley falls,ny
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Service Branch
Navy/ army 26yrs
I run in front bilstien 5100 b8 and rear bilstien 5125 witch give. Me lots of travel on my 03 tacoma 4x4