What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

aaaslayer

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Chino, CA
I just bought some Maxtrax clones, the X-Bull Gen 3 traction boards on Amazon. They look great and rugged. Hope I never have to use them, but the reviews online and youtube are fantastic. Also bought a Coleman Camping Stove and I'll be attending the Offroad Expo in Pomona in 2 weeks to visit Smittybilt and inspect their RTT in person. I am interested in their Overlander XL RTT for my truck.

Reactions: ckkphoto and KC2BUN

Pathfinder I

Pacific Northwest
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Claggett
Service Branch
U. S. Army
I installed my Wilco Hitchgate Offset and if I'm going to keep it on the truck most of the time I needed a lic plate relocation kit, I added a Wavian Jerry can and mount. I may relocate the back up camera.

Reactions: Scout

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

Last thing I bought was a clutch master cylinder, 15 minutes to install, and a world of difference while driving. Next on the list is a check radio set up.

JoshDante

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Waterford Twp, MI, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Dante
Member #

Service Branch
USAF vet
So the last thing I bought was a 'Bigfoot' rooftop tent. The next thing on the list is either a CB radio or Handheld Ham Radio - if I can ever decide.

LostWoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
lastname
Member #

Mobtown Off-Road Sliders. Will probably follow up with some aluminum skids in the spring then drive it until I rip a bumper off.

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Well as usual winter weather is creeping in and I am reminded I need new door seals in the old toy

Yota-Rover

Rank 0

Traveler I

After getting stuck in the mud last week (with a set of GoTreads, they work great until you put them in sticky clay),
I decided to get a set of max tracks. Looking forward to using them Saturday! (And not.. lol!)