What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Bought a Yeti Tundra 45 cooler. $400 down and im really hoping theyre as good as they say they are.
They are. I have the 65 and it kept ice for 10 days. We always ice it down the nice before use, empty it and fill it up with drinks/food then top with ice. They key is to fill as much air space as possible with ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HEYElliott

KarmaSeoul

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Baton Rouge, LA, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
D
Member #

Did CaliRaisedLed low profile brackets with ditch lights for our camping trip last weekend. Need to do new tires next, thinking Falken Wildpeak AT3w.

dolli310

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Halifax, NS
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dollimont
Member #

Might be a wheel bearing for my KL Trailhawk :fearscream: Currently sitting at 43,xxx kms, started making a lot of noise three days ago :rage:

Obi-Juan

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern California - San Fernando Valley
First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL
Ordered a pair of Orange Boxx Fabrication PSD Racks for my rear cargo area windows. Just trying to organize my gear by adding some more Molle compatible mounting surfaces... making things are easier to get at. These folks seem to have great reviews, so I am giving them a try.

Orange Boxx Fabrication

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Came back from nine days lake camping in NH and found the GARB (Garbage And Recycling Bag) from North Bound Expeditions (insta: @nb_expeditions) and my new Summit Fire Pit from Summit Expedition Trailers had been delivered!

Both are products from veteran owned companies and that fit my Leave No Trace and Tread Lightly style of camping and off-grid adventuring. Rugged and thoughtfully-designed, I expect both of these great bits of kit to be around a long time.

garb-n-summitfirepit_6580.jpeg

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

My latest purchase was a Thunderpole T2000 CB radio, aerial and relevant cables.

t-2000-overview-01.jpg

Next on the agenda I hope to buy a new chubby box with the space to store the above CB.

MSS_Secure_Cubby_box_large.jpg

I will be heading to the LRO Land Rover Show this weekend so might be tempted to come home with all sorts of goodies I never expected to buy

Reactions: Linda Lewis

bawesomfels

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ockenfels
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Just ordered a 9500lb winch for the WAM hidden winch bumper I also ordered.

Next on the list is rock sliders. Probably should have done that a while ago since I have some scrapes...
Only 8 more months then I can install!

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
My latest purchase was a Thunderpole T2000 CB radio, aerial and relevant cables.

View attachment 68529

Next on the agenda I hope to buy a new chubby box with the space to store the above CB.

View attachment 68530

I will be heading to the LRO Land Rover Show this weekend so might be tempted to come home with all sorts of goodies I never expected to buy
Were you canping kieth

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I wont be camping. Im not prepared to pay £50 for camping 1 night. I will be working Friday anyway. In addition we have just had our first (and last) baby so it's a bit unfair to disappear for the whole weekend. I will leave sunny Plymouth around 4 in the morning to arrive around 9 ish. I'll stick around for the show and leave 5 - 6 ish (perhaps)

I have been told unconditionally not to come home with an expedition vehicle.

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

New parts were delivered and awaiting install:

1) ADF 1.5" lift with 1.5" multilinks
2) SuperPro rear control arms, rear toe-links, upper a-arm bushings, and camber bolts.
3) Nameless dual axleback and 15+ WRX midpipe
4) Ditch lights

View attachment 68496
I don't know whether your parking brake is working but your parking arrangemet has me puzzled. Ha ha ha

Reactions: ILLFOZZ and Chadlyb