What is the last thing you bought and plan to buy?

• HTML tutorial

LostWoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
lastname
Member #

These showed up yesterday. I'll get them installed this weekend.

ACTIVE OFF-ROAD BUMPSTOPS FOR 3RD GEN TOYOTA 4RUNNER - REAR

View attachment 202598

Funny because mine just showed up today as well. Really hoping these live up to their reputation because they were a nice chunk of change with the spacers too.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Reactions: BCMoto

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Diode Dynamics SS3 SAE Fogs (Amber) have been bought and will be installed in the next few weeks. I plan on adding Ditch lighting and a Trigger (6 Shooter) later down the road.

Next planned purchase is a Mobile HAM APRS radio. Between Yaesu or Kenwood currently.

Reactions: Downs and roots66

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

New truck bed LED’s for some camp-glow
Idk how fancy you want to go with it...but I purchased one of those circular motion sensor lights from Home Depot for about $10 and it works great for me when I open my tonneau cover in the dark. You might have to waive your hand around it every now and then but its a good/cheap option. They sell other versions which have remotes for constant on and are all use AA batteries (3 in the one I bought).

Reactions: DugzKine

DugzKine

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Macaalay
Member #

Sounds like a good option. I just did a main switch in the cabin for power and it’s a remote controlled LED setup. May look into the sensor when the remote breaks. Haha

New truck bed LED’s for some camp-glow
Idk how fancy you want to go with it...but I purchased one of those circular motion sensor lights from Home Depot for about $10 and it works great for me when I open my tonneau cover in the dark. You might have to waive your hand around it every now and then but its a good/cheap option. They sell other versions which have remotes for constant on and are all use AA batteries (3 in the one I bought).

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

I guess theres truth to that because my wife tells me to just buy stuff already when shes seen me looking at things online for weeks lol
Lucky You! My wife sees me looking at stuff or talking about stuff and says stuff like "what about a vacation or trip?"....to which I usually respond "sure, how long can I be gone for"....she doesn't like that :blush: