Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Spent the past 4 days in Canyonlands and Goblin Valley on some trails. Did some hiking and exploring. Nice to get the rig, trailer and family out and get the adventures started for the year!

Attachments

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Spent the past 4 days in Canyonlands and Goblin Valley on some trails. Did some hiking and exploring. Nice to get the rig, trailer and family out and get the adventures started for the year!
Very cool! I love the rtt on the teardrop trailer! I'm guessing that the kids go upstairs while mom and pop are in the teardrop?

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Very cool! I love the rtt on the teardrop trailer! I'm guessing that the kids go upstairs while mom and pop are in the teardrop?

Yes, as nice as that 3in foam pad up there is, it doesn't beat the 6" memory foam mattress in the trailer lol. Kids love it up there. It's like having a tree house!

Last edited:

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Swapped out the old holley 600 for my newly reconditioned 750 cfm truck avenger style off-road carburetor. FYI if you want a truck carb and only have one for the street all ya need is offroad needle and seats and a cross over tube so ya don't flood out on gnarly off camber trails.

cross over tube and needle/seats aren't the only difference. The truck avenger carbs have side hung floats and these big holley's have center hung floats. But they still work well in the rocks.

I had to fab up that little bracket that holds my pressure regulator... it came out pretty clean.

There was a huge and immediate difference in performance. Man I missed having that thing!

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Getting ready for Prudhoe Bay...

1. Cut-out the final (right rear) fender.
2. New Battery
3. New temperature sending unit
4. New radiator cap
5. Transmission Service
6. Checked and topped off Transfer case and both Diffs
7. Oil and filter change
8. Ordered new starter
9. Ordered new shocks
10. Ordered KO2's in 33x10.50 (8,000 miles, mostly paved)

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
It just carried me to work today. I scheduled my time with Nissan to have the timing tensioner shoes, water pump and radiator replaced soon. They ordered the parts and will set a date when they arrive. Hopefully this'll get me ready for another 150k miles!

Reactions: Zargon