Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Today, I removed the OEM roof rails from my 4Runner, and loaded up with parts for the Prinsu rack and Gobi ladder. We're doing three of them, so might not get to mine tomorrow, but I'm ready if we do!

Reactions: Zargon

nparker72

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Akron, Ohio
Member #

Installed and wired up the new 2017 raptor style grille in my 05 f150. Been drawing up the letters free hand to cut out of aluminum and put on the grille next. Here is the template.

Should I make the FORD bigger or small in your guys opinions

Sent from my SM-G930P using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Sonarman and Zargon

Teh_Viking

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ventura Ca
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Roosendahl
Member #

Installed and wired up the new 2017 raptor style grille in my 05 f150. Been drawing up the letters free hand to cut out of aluminum and put on the grille next. Here is the template.

Should I make the FORD bigger or small in your guys opinions

Sent from my SM-G930P using OB Talk mobile app
I would say make it bigger, but honestly it looks good with just nothing as well. Amber lights looks good.

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Finished National Luna 60L Twin Compartment Fridge/Freezer install in the F450 camper. Fridge fits near perfectly in the Q-cab; easy access to controls and contents, and removal from the truck, if need be.

Two sides of the airflow vents are completely unobstructed, the rear facing side was blocked by seat back padding. Created an airflow barrier against the seat back padding, using 2 larger polyurethane cutting boards. 1" spacers between the two boards, holes drilled, to keep air moving to the compressor.
Seat back spacing

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Wow now thats pretty BA how much did you save building rather than buying?
Probably cost moreLOL. I did it cause there wasn't really a trailer with the wheelbase of my Hummer. Lot of work, but I got everything I wanted

Can't make it through the day? Back up, and get a run at it!

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

This evening I reassembled my np203 range box in preparation to build my doubler. I'm waiting on a few more parts to complete the actual doubler, then I'll figure out my shifting linkage and the all important 4l80e rebuild. It's getting closer and closer!

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban

Dfountain45

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Citrus heights ca
Member #

Havent done anything but drive today but my high lift and quick fist mounts from relentless fabrication arrived today while I'm at work so that is defiantly going in this weekend.

I also want to mount my cb. Not 100% sure where right now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Today I went to a friend's house where three of us were installing our Prinsu Full-Length Roof Rack on our 4Runners. We got two of the three done, as well as mounting my Gobi ladder. While we were there, two other 4Runners showed up and helped with the install.

The first one took a while, as we made extra sure we were doing everything correct, measuring twice, etc. The second took much less time, and the third should as well when we get to it.

Photos of mine tomorrow (if it isn't raining)

Thanks Mike, @JMFP!, @Wide Five Aaron, and other Mike!

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Spent my day looking for a real good deal on tires. Lost one last weekend so sidewall damage. Want to get a set of 285/75/R16 foe the rig...costly for a set of 4....

OB# 3805