Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

Drove it to Dirty Parts and didn't spend any money!!!
I was just there to trade in a dysfunctional ARB Tire Deflator that had a slight bend in the piston rod (Found that out comparing it to @FrankRoams identical deflator).

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

KD7WCD

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Influencer I

Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Jayson
Last Name
Adamsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7WCD
How do you like the radflos? I just ordered front and rear for my frontier!
Once I cranked them back down and dialled them in I would say they are a big improvement. That's saying a lot because I was really happy with the original Bilstein shocks that came with the Xterra Off-Road.

Lean from my mistake. Install them and try them out first. Then adjust from there. I made a bad assumption and cranked mine way up. Not a huge deal but it did cost me time and frustration. [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: 15frontier

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Nothing exciting, another Oil change and some regular maintenance.

Reactions: Kelly

chrispartida

Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

Installed an ARQ90 awning. Still gonna need to reinforce the floating end to stabilize it when it's open. Right now it twists the frame a bit and dips that rear corner. For now, I'll use it with an upright or two on the ends, until I finalize some sort of brace.

-CP TACO

OB #2376

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Kelly

Roger352

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

, Cornwall PL17 , United Kingdom
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Well its been a busy week with a 3 prong attack. Firstly my Landrover 300 tdi after cutting out the rust worm in the lower half of my crossmember, with the tank out clean the inside of the chassis and painted, replaced the rear copper brake pipes, clean down the axle and painted, cleaned and painted the diff guard. This week end will be rebuilding the back end weld crossmember in and painting, fitting new HD rear bumper, new tank guard, nato hitch, lights and rewiring the towing electrics.
Secondly my Landrover td5 was due a service now done.
Thirdly I continued stripping and rebuilding my Sankey trailer ready to start a expedition build on it in a few weeks time.