Launch Member

Traveler III

Owens Cross Roads, Madison County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

you could make that work I am sure.. I am not sure of the measurements but You might be able to just cut the center out and put switches in there. That is perfect already.
Would love if I could use the existing buttons somehow for on/off and re-label them via paint and wire them. The LexusLink features are utterly useless.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Installation part of the #spod and #arbcompressor is done but as soon as the sun started coming down here in Ocala the mosquitos come out like gangsters and they look like hummingbirds here. [emoji23][emoji23] So to be continued on installing the manifold and the wiring aspect of it till after I get home from work or the till the weekend. I taped up the port so no dirt or anything gets in while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

IanC83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Cambridge, NY
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Creitz
Member #

Its really hard to find overlanding stuff for tahoes. I want a gobi style rack for it but having trouble finding something thats not a yakima lol
Have you check with www.wildernessracks.com by garvin? You could probably get the rack and have mounts made if there is not something directly available.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

anotherJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Birmingham, Alabama
First Name
Cullen
Last Name
S
Member #

My OB sticker is slowly falling apart. Looks like it's a good time to replace it with an OB membership emblem.
I might keep the sticker, as it's the first sticker I ever put on my rig. Until it's just a white circle :)

raundhaus

Rank III

Advocate II

1995 4runner. New radiator, thermostat, washer fluid pump, valve cover gasket set, and swapped back to summer tires. The 28" studs were looking so dinky. It's nice to be back to 31" ATs [emoji3]
Also painted the wheels so I now have a much more tough look with matte black than I had with the old steel chromies. Feeling ready for the adventures the warm season will bring.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Rattlesnake44