Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

My free time comes in fits and spurts. Today, I finally got to change my oil that has been overdue by about 2500 miles... Maybe next week I'll finally install the dorkel.

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

hopdup

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Aliquippa
Member #

Haven't had some good bumper time in a wee bit. Welded in end cap to arm. Drilled, tapped, and installed over center latch onto arm. Mocked up latch anchor point with rub strip then welded. Not pictured is the anchor point end shape with chamfered edges and softened corners. High amounts of corrosion thanks to upstairs renters ... housekeeping ... habits.

Where do you get your builder parts? The Latch and Hinge.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
Reactions: hopdup

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

I really like the AEV gear, But I can't afford them, I do have somethings like procal, but i am on a tight budget....
I am very fortunate to be in a position where I can build the rig of my dreams, so I am grateful for that. I always try to buy the best quality I can to avoid things from going wrong in the field, but nothing is bullet proof.

Reactions: 9Mike2

TDGarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Morgan Hill, CA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Detch
Member #

Looks like you went up past Warm Springs Camp. Did you go over Goper Wash. How was the road.
I'm assuming you mean Goler Wash? Goler was in perfect condition. It was probably in the best condition I've seen it, honestly. Mengal pass was chewed up a bit.