Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Hooked my E-Clik shocks up partially last night. I haven't hooked them up into the can bus yet, but hooked up enough of the electronics to be able to manually set the front and rear stiffness on the trail, then took them for a test drive today. They are worlds better than the Koni Raids and the KW shocks I had tried previously.

Trail conditions today were no joke.

Looks about like the conditions around here these days. Pretty nasty, although that looks like fairly fresh snow. Ours is getting melty and becoming corn snow. Horrible stuff.

Reactions: Shahn

speedkills

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Auburn, California, United States
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Delmore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6YND
Really tired after this exhausting install of my front facing cam. Two zip ties and three sips of coffee and done. LOL. Works okay but the APP needs help.
Zim
View attachment 223707
What model is it? I'd like to know if you would recommend it after you have used it a few times, the ease of install sure is appealing.

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Not happy yet. I lost the directions that tell you what app to download and it's no where on the internet. No where. LOL. So, I downloaded app's until I found on that worked. It's a little "buffering" and shaky but it was toward the end of the day. I'll let you all know later but for $21 it's great. LMAO
Zim
Niloghap hd waterproof reverse camera and I got mine off ebay.

Reactions: roots66 and Shahn

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Took 1.5 tons of construction waste up "Mt Trashmore" this morning. So glad to get it out of the yard.

IMAG2007.jpgIMAG2009.jpg

Reactions: Shahn

dp454so

Rank IV

Advocate II

USA
First Name
D
Last Name
P
Member #

I designed some light brackets for my baja designs flood lights to mount to the bottom corners of my front runner rack.

What software are you using? Solid works? I have access to the autodesk suite and need to design some parts as well.

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
Installed a connection for a portable solar panel on Sunday. I am experimenting with an elcheapo Harbor Freight 100w panel. Yesterday that 100w panel took my battery from 82% up to 97-ish %, while my 12v Snowmaster was doing its thing, and producing 661-watt hours for the day. The MPPT in the Redarc system works great. Looking forward to the real test during the Mojave NP Joshua Tree planting week.

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
This was actually on Monday. But I took my daughter off roading for her first time. She even braved up and got behind the wheel. This is her first experience in any type of deeper water. She did awesome. Super proud dad moment!!!

Attachments

AggieOE

Rank IV

Advocate II

Pearland, Texas, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
NWK
Member #

Finally bought and installed the Warn M8000 that was sitting in my Amazon cart for the last 3-years.

Also, my friend just received his Bronco Black Diamond with Sasquatch so we compared the heights.
His is the Bronco with a ~1.5" Sasquatch lift and 315/70/17 Tires (35") and mine is the Jeep with 2" AEV spring spacers and 285/75/17 Tires (~34").

Note that the rear tires look much larger than the front due to the camera lense stretching the image.

Last edited: