Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

It's amazing how anti E bike some people and places are. I think they are awesome and I wish I could afford one. I think I would actually exercise more and probably ride longer with one.
Being an admin on MTBR I've heard it all. I decided to give one a try for a long-term test and well, I sold my main bike and have just been riding the Wire Peak. :)

Virginiawilderness

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vienna, Virginia
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Rachel and I dropped the ‘97 4Runner off for new body mount bushings and a body lift to remedy some rubbing between the tires and the front bumper. We assume these were looooong overdue for replacement.

Reactions: eagle_A40

rho

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
The oil leak on my Jeep got to a point where I couldn't ignore it anymore... which means I got swapping the oil cooler out on my Jeep... there was close to a quart of oil under it.
so... needless to say I'm glad I had time to get it wrapped up today

IMG_20200117_115931_578.jpgIMG_20200117_134656.jpg

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

The oil leak on my Jeep got to a point where I couldn't ignore it anymore... which means I got swapping the oil cooler out on my Jeep... there was close to a quart of oil under it.
so... needless to say I'm glad I had time to get it wrapped up today

View attachment 135771View attachment 135772
Glad you got it cleaned up without finding a bunch of other problems. My buddy @tjZ06 was also tearing into his Heep but kept uncovering hidden issues that need to be addressed. :(

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Realized I forgot to put some rubber grommets on my primary radiator when I reinstalled it 3 days ago. Managed to wiggle it all around until I got them slipped on.

View attachment 136320

Glad I was able to get them on without completely draining both cooling systems and tearing everything back out.
Glad you remembered to do it before there was a problem. :)