Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Installed a battery isolator, auxiliary battery, and light bar. Next up will be removing the back seat and installing electrical distribution, fridge, and drawers in its place.
Now that sounds fun! Would love to do the isolator and aux batt. Guess I’ll have to watch more YouTube vids.

Reactions: Bradb55

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Thanks! Wanted to stay with stock dimensions because the rims have some sort of a negative offset making them stick out more giving them the appearance that they are wider than they are.
Well it work out perfectly. The benefits of skinnies with the biggest drawback of looking too narrow.

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Tossed 35"s on the GX470... Also did some clearancing. After 200 miles today, they feel great and the lady LOVES them.

Have 80% turn in reverse and 100% turn going forward. I'll finalize the cutting tomorrow after work for no rubbing at all.
They look amazing on there. How's your braking and initial acceleration now? I can definitely feel a loss in breaking even with my 33s (92lbs with wheel).

Delux2769

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lakewood, CO, USA
Member #

They look amazing on there. How's your braking and initial acceleration now? I can definitely feel a loss in breaking even with my 33s (92lbs with wheel).
Thanks. I do feel the slight loss in the drivetrain. Eventually I'll regear, but not until I jump to 37s and fully armored, which will be a couple of years. For now with the 35s, it will make a great DD for the lady.

The V8 is still super nice and still feels much more powerful than our Subarus, lol.

Reactions: JCWages

Lead K9

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Franklin Park, Illinois
First Name
Lead
Last Name
Dog
Member #

Tossed 35"s on the GX470... Also did some clearancing. After 200 miles today, they feel great and the lady LOVES them.

Have 80% turn in reverse and 100% turn going forward. I'll finalize the cutting tomorrow after work for no rubbing at all.
Great looking setup! Looks like a lot of fun. Best of luck to you and the truck!

Reactions: Delux2769

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign