Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

I used it for a quick run to the dump. The scale at the exit confirmed my calculations. She's a PIG! lol Stock curb weight is listed at 4,508lbs.

5,320lbs at daily driving weight which includes 200lbs worth of sandbags and 1/4 tank of gas but without the winch.

Then on the way home feeling cool with my new steel bumpers I see this in my rearview. All decked out sporting an Alu Cab or GFC shell tent and Trasharoo and Maxtrax hanging off the back. It was a beast. lol

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
I used it for a quick run to the dump. The scale at the exit confirmed my calculations. She's a PIG! lol Stock curb weight is listed at 4,508lbs.

5,320lbs at daily driving weight which includes 200lbs worth of sandbags and 1/4 tank of gas but without the winch.

Then on the way home feeling cool with my new steel bumpers I see this in my rearview. All decked out sporting an Alu Cab or GFC shell tent and Trasharoo and Maxtrax hanging off the back. It was a beast. lol
Nice

Reactions: Patrick and JCWages

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Installed new hinges on the Yukon. Door sagged too much and the pin holes were ovaled out. What a headache. Should've paid someone to do it..lol.IMG_20190530_153823326.jpegIMG_20190531_134811883.jpeg

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Drove up the mountain with my eldest kiddo to collect firewood for upcoming trips and got to test the Bahco Ergoforce Bow Saw while I was at it:
bowsawcut.jpg
The saw is highly recommended, btw. It made relatively short work of cutting through that old log. If I had the time, I would have bucked up the whole thing, because the chunk I sawed off split beautifully into nice fire logs. It was so dry I barely touched it with the axe and it split.
wood haul.jpg