What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

JCWages

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

I used it for a quick run to the dump. The scale at the exit confirmed my calculations. She's a PIG! lol Stock curb weight is listed at 4,508lbs.

5,320lbs at daily driving weight which includes 200lbs worth of sandbags and 1/4 tank of gas but without the winch.

Then on the way home feeling cool with my new steel bumpers I see this in my rearview. All decked out sporting an Alu Cab or GFC shell tent and Trasharoo and Maxtrax hanging off the back. It was a beast. lol

Magic Mike

US Full-time Member Rep

Protector III

Auburn, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YKV
I used it for a quick run to the dump. The scale at the exit confirmed my calculations. She's a PIG! lol Stock curb weight is listed at 4,508lbs.

5,320lbs at daily driving weight which includes 200lbs worth of sandbags and 1/4 tank of gas but without the winch.

Then on the way home feeling cool with my new steel bumpers I see this in my rearview. All decked out sporting an Alu Cab or GFC shell tent and Trasharoo and Maxtrax hanging off the back. It was a beast. lol
Nice

Reactions: Patrick and JCWages