Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
I would've paid. That's a difficult job.
Yeah, learned that a little too late. Top of the door doesn't seal correctly either and I'm out of room to adjust. I'm still working through that.

jimbofoxman

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Oshtemo Township, MI, USA
Member #

I was told that I had a tail/brake light out when leaving work in the morning. After an 8ish hour nap picked up some LED replacements. 5 minutes with only undoing 2 screws on each side and I now have much better brake lights
Replaced mine on my 2015 SIlverado with LEDs. Replaced the cargo light too and installed a diode that turns the cargo lights on when reversing. Super bright! Way better than factory. Just installed a LED license plate mount back up light. Talk about blinding!

Bradb55

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Pensacola, FL
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Blanchard
Member #

I was told that I had a tail/brake light out when leaving work in the morning. After an 8ish hour nap picked up some LED replacements. 5 minutes with only undoing 2 screws on each side and I now have much better brake lights
I fought that problem in my 2005 suburban.

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

Real exciting stuff today: changed my cabin air filter and emptied/inventoried/reorganized my standard daily load out (pic is most of the glove/console/front seats). I've got everything in there listed by location, and I'll spreadsheet that tomorrow at work so I'll always know where the back up to the back up pressure gauge is...

HawkH3Alpha

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denton, TX, USA
Member #

Replaced transmission filter and add 7 new quarts of transmission fluid. Tomorrow I have 2 6an fitting at 45 deg that will let me clear the fire wall. I will he removing the old steel line and will be replacing with braided hose. I currently have and existing b&m 24000 external cooler but still using the old steel lines. 5BC266BF-5D10-4460-8EBC-4B72FD728E56.jpeg7059BD6B-7AB5-4372-BBE8-7EBA8602AD9F.jpeg

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
In the last couple of months I’ve done a few more things. I started competing in car shows and have actually won a few awards. I built a tailgate table and made the vinyl stickers for it. I also wired a light and bolted in a bottle opener on the tailgate. I installed the first half of the rockhard cage. It’s been to humid to paint lately. Maybe this weekend I’ll get to the t portion. I installed a Kenwood DDX376BT headunit. We went wheeling at Uwharrie a couple of weeks ago. I also got rid of my seat covers and purchases some QTEC Style seat covers from Quadratec. They feel great and the seat isn’t hot like neoprene gets. It’s been fun and busy around here lately.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
In the last couple of months I’ve done a few more things. I started competing in car shows and have actually won a few awards. I built a tailgate table and made the vinyl stickers for it. I also wired a light and bolted in a bottle opener on the tailgate. I installed the first half of the rockhard cage. It’s been to humid to paint lately. Maybe this weekend I’ll get to the t portion. I installed a Kenwood DDX376BT headunit. We went wheeling at Uwharrie a couple of weeks ago. I also got rid of my seat covers and purchases some QTEC Style seat covers from Quadratec. They feel great and the seat isn’t hot like neoprene gets. It’s been fun and busy around here lately.

Wow some exciting pics!

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

I swapped out the Eibach front lift for these....

The install would have only taken a couple of hours but I spent a good hour trying to figure out how to follow the directions when the driver side shock had the lower bushing pressed in backwards. Then I used an angle grinder to make a pair of snap ring pliers.... I failed at getting the bushing out to try and flip it so I installed the shock as is. I'll call Accutune in the morning to figure out why the bushing is offset. I assume it's to clear something.

The test drive was done without the sway bar connected but WOW. They're not even broken in yet and it's so smooooth. At least up front. I'm still on the oem leafs and Icon 2.0 rears.

The most interesting thing I noticed is Accutune set me up with 14" 550lb springs. Reading all the Tacoma King threads had me thinking I would need 650lb springs. I actually gained 1/4"+ over the Eibachs (checked after a quick drive with moderate braking). From the ground to fender it's sitting at just about 39.80" on the passenger side and 39.90 on the drivers. Crazy

They arrived with only 4 threads showing above the collar. So there's not much preload which is perfect.

The front will probably drop about 1/4" or so after I mount the winch this weekend.

Last edited: