Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Found a leak in one of my radiator fittings and discovered that I basically had no coolant. Amazingly, the V didn't even tick any higher on the temp gauge. This vehicle is a beast, seriously. So well built.
I am a big Honda fan! Have owned, and beaten, Honda motorcycles for decades and love the reliability and build quality.

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Yup it looks like this. Doesn’t leak and works like a charm.
I totally misunderstood your original post - thought it was about vehicle mounted shower tent. I am super intrigued by setups like yours. Thanks for posting more info!

Shamu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alamogordo, New Mexico
First Name
John
Last Name
Markle
Member #

Ops check of recent mods during last month’s trip to Canyonlands NP Maze District. The Poison Spyder hood vent improved engine bay cooling, the under hood ARB compressor was relatively cool to the touch (compared to last year’s trip). The Rigid side shooters worked as advertised. The Daystar hood latch poly inserts kept the hood from doing it’s own Jeep wave every time a big rig passed going the opposite direction.E4BFAB5A-78E8-4E10-A35D-1F6C306C496E.jpeg

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Got out to my local stream today to chase some trout.
Not jealous at all, nope, not at all. ;) Have a casting rod and selection of fresh water gear perma-mounted in the JKU but have not had the opportunity to use it. Right now I am feeling like I don’t get out the woods enough :(