Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Breitenstein
Member #

How do you like the Up/Down air system? I was thinking of adding that to my Jeep when I get my ARB compressor and have heard mixed reviews on it. Looking for first hand experiences.
I like it so far but havent got to take the rig out and try it on the trails yet . I also got extra parts for it so I can also connect the trailer to the system.20190428_131115.jpeg20190428_131103.jpeg1556482332196.jpeg

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Installed my DIY limb risers and got my ARB awning set up. Installed a heat shield around my fuel rail and added some additional heat wrap to help keep it from getting heat soaked.
Got any pics

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Chingon_Grandpa

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La mirada ca
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Chavez
Member #

How did you like the road ride? I'm looking at getting a lift for my RR. Cannot decide between a 2inch or a 2 1/2inch lift.
I went 2 inch in order to avoid replacing break lines, hoses etc.. i definitely have more very noticeable body roll, and stiffer ride. I got the stiffer ride to compensate for winch, roof rack and additional gear when traveling. This is not a daily, so overall im pretty happy. One thing people seem to forget when lifting their rig is even with just a 2inch lift, loading the rack or working under the hood can become an issue. I came out of a 79 gmc jimmy on 37s with 6inch lift..everything including driving was a chore. Hope this helps.

Chingon_Grandpa

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La mirada ca
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Chavez
Member #

I went 2 inch in order to avoid replacing break lines, hoses etc.. i definitely have more very noticeable body roll, and stiffer ride. I got the stiffer ride to compensate for winch, roof rack and additional gear when traveling. This is not a daily, so overall im pretty happy. One thing people seem to forget when lifting their rig is even with just a 2inch lift, loading the rack or working under the hood can become an issue. I came out of a 79 gmc jimmy on 37s with 6inch lift..everything including driving was a chore. Hope this helps.
One other thing, i definitely need spacer to stop front tires from rubbing on the inside when turning, but i also hope by pushing all four whells out will help with handling.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

One other thing, i definitely need spacer to stop front tires from rubbing on the inside when turning, but i also hope by pushing all four whells out will help with handling.
Awesome. Thanks. We found out (the not so nice way) that we need a lift. Bigger tires will also go in.

How big of spacers do you plan on putting on?