What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

Drove up to Craters of the Moon with my younger son. The whole park was snowed in but the nice ranger suggested we borrow snow shoes to explore. So we did. Because you couldn't drive here:

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

AnywhereInTX

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntsville, AL, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
C
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRDP535
Spent the day refinishing a bed rack made by Hot Metal Fab. It came in raw steel and being in the desert originally meant I didn't have to worry about rust.

Moving to Monterey and I paid the price today. After sanding and prepping heavy, finally laid some rust proofing paint made for outdoor tools (can said perfect for things like wheel barrows) in Satin Black. Had to get it done for a weekend trip to Big Sur coming up.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Got the newly released Ram Mount that connects to 67Designs Dam Adapter so you can mount up the Garmin InReach. Nice little setup, and totally secure. The combination of a Vector bar, 67Designs and Ram Mounts and Jeep Uniq clips makes for a really versatile arrangement. I really like their stuff. All great quality!

IMG_2140.JPG

IMG_2144.JPG

IMG_2142.JPG

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
It’s been awhile since I’ve been on the forums. Anyway, I needed all new bearings in both axles. Front will be done sometime in the near future. Every joint got lubed, sold the hardtop and frameless soft top after finding a Bestop Trektop Pro for $400. Also painted the fenders and front bumper. Ordered the Rock Hard Sport cage today. Those are pretty much the highlights of the last couple months.

Sonarman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North SF bay area
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Arietta
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KMA6AIU
Service Branch
US Submarine Force
Worked on installing some protection for my Mishimoto transmission cooler.

Attachments