• HTML tutorial

HawkH3Alpha

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denton, TX, USA
Member #

Looks good. Nice size for gear, etc.
The three I bought fit perfect. I will have one for all my recovery gear, the second one will be all automotive tools, jumper cables, safety signes...etc. the third one will be my camp and kitchen gear. Tomorrow I plan on cuting two 3/4 plywood board to fit below and above the boxes,

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

I used it to haul our bikes to a women's MTB skills clinic on one of my preserves. Then I proceeded to mount my Quickfists to hold the shovel I've been hauling around for 2yrs. Then I cleared all of the water that had seeped into my foglights when I got stuck in the snow last month. There was probably a tablespoon+ of water in them. I stuffed a microfiber towel inside to soak up the water then left the bulb out for awhile to allow the excess moisture to evaporate.

I also cut some downed limbs off the trail and found a rock to flex on. I was very careful to choose one that I could climb without ripping off the lichen and mosses. :)

HawkH3Alpha

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Denton, TX, USA
Member #

Part II- bottom wood deck cut to size and top desk cut as well. Not sure yet if I want to build a frame and add sliders to the Ammo boxes. I’m happy with the way it is for now. I can carry all of our camping gear in the back as well as tow recovery gear and misc auto box . Up on top I have a fridge, folding table, two sleeping bags, two folding director chairs, 5lb propane tank and a small jack. The only thing left to pack is the dry good box and our back packs with a change of cloths. E46B8AD5-185E-4D70-8559-DE91D204A26C.jpeg3BFB8571-5CEF-4CDE-881D-860974770D8C.jpeg5DE3FEAC-8033-42C3-A41E-CA7F032653C5.jpeg

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Part II- bottom wood deck cut to size and top desk cut as well. Not sure yet if I want to build a frame and add sliders to the Ammo boxes. I’m happy with the way it is for now. I can carry all of our camping gear in the back as well as tow recovery gear and misc auto box . Up on top I have a fridge, folding table, two sleeping bags, two folding director chairs, 5lb propane tank and a small jack. The only thing left to pack is the dry good box and our back packs with a change of cloths.
It turned out great!