What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

We have been working on some bed storage drawers for our 99 short bed F250, they are not done yet but getting much closer.

The design intent is for us to be able to sit up in the shell and be able to our feet on the floor in the middle. The two folding center fill pieces are hinged on the bottom and when opened the wood stop the fold when they are flat across.

Drawers are 54" deep with a third center section for storage at the front of the bed with a flip open top.

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Drove out to the storage lot to check on the popup after all of the snow and wind we've been having here in CO. So far things are looking good, cover is still in place and doing it's job. :relieved:
other than that took Dad and the dog out for a 5k talking about summer plans and brainstorming on places to go.

Boort

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Ldstruckn

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY

Ldstruckn

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
Drove out to the storage lot to check on the popup after all of the snow and wind we've been having here in CO. So far things are looking good, cover is still in place and doing it's job. :relieved:
other than that took Dad and the dog out for a 5k talking about summer plans and brainstorming on places to go.

Boort
you can come up to Cheyenne tomorrow and help dig out my rig so I can get to work:laughing:

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

you can come up to Cheyenne tomorrow and help dig out my rig so I can get to work:laughing:
Sure thing. Weather apps are saying we are slated for another round of 65MPH winds, and 8 to 16 inches of snow in the next 36 hours. I'm told that CDOT has already turned on the blizzard warning signs down in Denver. Can't imagine the kinda winds you're in for up there in Cheyenne.

Just strap that RTT box on to the front bumper like a snow plow :D

Boort