Launch Member

Traveler I

Seymour TX
First Name
Dusty
Last Name
Dunn
Member #

ImageUploadedByOverland Bound Talk1541972248.492355.jpgImageUploadedByOverland Bound Talk1541972281.446005.jpgImageUploadedByOverland Bound Talk1541972302.233953.jpg

Installed the Bestop Sunrider for the hard top, Krazy Beaver mount with shovel and axe, and rotopax mount on the back of my trailer build. Ok time to save up for more stuff. Love the Sunrider, I can open or close the front with in 10 seconds without getting out of the driver seat.

Shamu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alamogordo, New Mexico
First Name
John
Last Name
Markle
Member #

R&R’d the TJ’s original gas cap with a covered gas cap. Mopar brushed aluminum, scotch-brited and painted flat black.
IMG_0023.JPG
See if the cover will mitigate dust buildup and gas cap evap P-codes.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Trevor and I did some exploring over the last 3 days. We started with Henness Pass Road (Camptonville) to White Rock Lake then finished Henness Pass to Verdi, NV. Then headed over to Moon Rocks (outside of Reno) for some climbing and the last night of camping.

White Rock Lake. Camping on the beach looks cool until the 40+mph gusts flip the Tepui turning me into a RTT sandwich in the middle of the night. 24F

Crawling into White Rock Lake

Jackson Meadows

Moon Rocks camping. 15F

Bob K

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

long beach , california
Member #

got everything on amazon

its all ram mounts this is what i use on the passenger grab bar

RAM Rail Base with Zinc Coated U-Bolt, ATV/UTV Strap & 1"" Ball for Rails to 3.15"" in Diameter

then this is the tablet holder
Ram Mount X-Grip III Universal Clamping Cradle for 10-Inch Large Tablets

here is what it looks like on the back side

20181113_144303.jpg

Reactions: JCWages