What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Dansmach

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

St Cloud, Florida
Member #

Bad news is i broke an axle shaft while installing my leveling kit. The truck is now sitting at the dealer waiting for parts as the CV axle is a dealer only item.

The good news is my Batwing Awning came in and is waiting for me to install it.

4E63AF82-7378-48BB-B3D0-242A6EB0E835.jpeg 40437273-F16B-4677-9EB1-C537DA2AB257.jpeg

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I see you're just kind of poking fun with the PakMule name, but man - I love mules and have always wanted one. That one looks well cared for, mane all trimmed like that. I had a place once big enough to keep a mule and had ponies, but there weren't any mules around close enough. Maybe one of these days.

I'd much rather have a good mule than a horse, personally. Far smarter, know their limits much better than a horse, and will stop when they know you're doing something stupid or unsafe, whereas with a horse you can lead it right into a ditch.

Ever see the cool mules the Amish have? Amazing animals.

Reactions: Corey

Road

Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Here's what I did this morning with my gear - got one trailer ready to go for a buyer coming up from western PA, and got the other one in place for whoever ends up wanting it. Been so much snow up here lately I haven't had much of a chance to maneuver them. Had a good break for a few days, so got 'em staged and ready.

M416_180324_5553.jpeg

^^ Vietnam era M416 - sold and ready to go.

Bantam-T3C_180324_5556.jpeg

^^ WWII era Bantam T3-C, ready to go to the highest bidder.

Megadoomer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

N32°55'31.94",W117°05'20.21"
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Rossi
Member #

Can you make a parts list please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flojet 03526-144A Triplex Diaphragm Automatic Water System Pump, 2.9 GPM 50 PSI, 12 volt DC
Duda Energy HX1210:HB12 B3-12A 10 Plate Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger with 1/2" Hose Barb Ports Copper Brazed, 1.2" Height, 2.9" Width, 7.5" Length These are the Big items.
The rest was from home depot. Roll of 1/2" vinyl tube. 25' marine style garden hose cut in half.

A8011 Deluxe Pressure Washer Garden Hose Brass Quick Connect Kit 2 Sets (4 PCS) These for the inlet and outlet hoses.

A few 1/2" barb to 3/4" fittings, lots of hose clamps. What ever heater hose your car uses and you can shower in your driveway.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

I see you're just kind of poking fun with the PakMule name, but man - I love mules and have always wanted one. That one looks well cared for, mane all trimmed like that. I had a place once big enough to keep a mule and had ponies, but there weren't any mules around close enough. Maybe one of these days.

I'd much rather have a good mule than a horse, personally. Far smarter, know their limits much better than a horse, and will stop when they know you're doing something stupid or unsafe, whereas with a horse you can lead it right into a ditch.

Ever see the cool mules the Amish have? Amazing animals.
Yep, just a play on their name.
I rode a mule once, but I was a wee lad and do not really remember it.
Mules are nice, and I have heard they are very smart.

Reactions: Road

Road

Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Yep, just a play on their name.
I rode a mule once, but I was a wee lad and do not really remember it.
Mules are nice, and I have heard they are very smart.
Good luck with the new rack - it looks as smart and sturdy as its namesake!

Reactions: Corey

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Flojet 03526-144A Triplex Diaphragm Automatic Water System Pump, 2.9 GPM 50 PSI, 12 volt DC
Duda Energy HX1210:HB12 B3-12A 10 Plate Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger with 1/2" Hose Barb Ports Copper Brazed, 1.2" Height, 2.9" Width, 7.5" Length These are the Big items.
The rest was from home depot. Roll of 1/2" vinyl tube. 25' marine style garden hose cut in half.

A8011 Deluxe Pressure Washer Garden Hose Brass Quick Connect Kit 2 Sets (4 PCS) These for the inlet and outlet hoses.

A few 1/2" barb to 3/4" fittings, lots of hose clamps. What ever heater hose your car uses and you can shower in your driveway.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app
Awesome thank you!

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
I'm buttoning up the last of my major oil leaks. Last week the oil pump cover seal and front main seals, and now the valve cover gasket seal. After 286,000 miles this machine is looking great. The head was however rebuilt at 175k miles. ATTACH=full]52084[/ATTACH] IMG_3559.jpg

Attachments

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Lately I’ve been working on the tire carrier but the other day decided to improve me electronics/accessory wiring so I pulled all the wires that I ran initially and built a switch plate for the little useless cubby. The plate is just aluminum and I got the 12 switches on eBay. They are going to be be powered by a Blue Sea distribution block that I just got in last night.

Question for anyone with knowledge of electronics... the switches say 20A on the side. I have 3 rows of 4. Each row is piggy backed to the switch beside it. Does this mean for 4 switches they draw 80A?

Reactions: Daryl 32