Launch Member

Member I

Woodland Park, CO, USA
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Kahlich
Member #

Mounted my new CB radio & antennae mount in my Explorer today.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I installed that same model in my Jeep. I drove out to the middle of our farm to adjust the FireStick antenna with an SWR meter but I still did not get a perfect 1:1. It works OK for me but I am not sure that I get much more than a mile range. Let me know how yours works out and any tips you may have.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Yesterday I installed my Vector JKE Dock and set up my RAM mounts for my Cell phone and InReach. I also ordered the 12V pigtail I needed to install my new Cobra CB (I have a thing about splicing into my wiring harness) and also have some Blue Ridge Overland Bags coning to keep all my gear organized!IMG_2725.JPGIMG_2724.JPG

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Yesterday I installed my Vector JKE Dock and set up my RAM mounts for my Cell phone and InReach. I also ordered the 12V pigtail I needed to install my new Cobra CB (I have a thing about splicing into my wiring harness) and also have some Blue Ridge Overland Bags coning to keep all my gear organized!View attachment 49073View attachment 49075
Cool. You will like/hate the Vector. Like, as in mounting points. Hate, because you will want to mount all kinds of thing on it. [emoji38]

Reactions: Northernlady

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Yesterday I installed my Vector JKE Dock and set up my RAM mounts for my Cell phone and InReach. I also ordered the 12V pigtail I needed to install my new Cobra CB (I have a thing about splicing into my wiring harness) and also have some Blue Ridge Overland Bags coning to keep all my gear organized!View attachment 49073View attachment 49075
Great hitch cap...:grinning::sunglasses:

Reactions: Northernlady

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Well got to a few things this past weekend. Installed the JKS quicker disconnects. Much more quiet than the worn out rough country ones from last year. Then I cleaned up some wiring with wire loom and zip ties. I adjusted my headlights so they are a little lower, then pulled the grille to remove the chrome rings and to replace the old grille with mesh. I can’t decide if I should paint the rings black or leave them chrome or just leave them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Texarado

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Made some cash with Uber/Lyft.

Anchorage has gotten at least a foot of fresh snow today on top of the eight or so inches over the last few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nice. I’m registered in Uber but have never driven for them yet. I’m not sure it would be worth it in a lifted jeep lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Texarado