Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

Switching out a bunch of ignition components (spark plugs, coils, plug wires) and an 02 sensor in hopes that I'll get rid of the P0300 - random misfire code I can't seem to shake. Also crossing my fingers that it's not a head gasket issue...

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

dolli310

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Halifax, NS
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dollimont
Member #

Had a worn ball joint replaced on my '15KL. Sadly, to replace the front ball joints on my vehicle you have to replace the whole steering knuckle, at $720CDN a pop. Thank f*ck for factory warranty.

Reactions: Hafaday

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
Picked up "The Beast" from Agile Offroad. Had the following done:

Install ARB CKMTA 12v, twin, air compressor & UJoint Offroad custom 2.5 gal. tank on the driver's side frame rail
IMG_2153.JPG

Install front & rear quick disconnects & run airlines to front & rear ARB lockers.
IMG_2152.JPG IMG_2148.JPG

Install "Rigid" lights in front & rear bumpers.
IMG_2150.JPG IMG_2145.JPG

Install "Switch-Pro" unit & switch panel in dash.
IMG_2159.JPG

Install "Aluminess" driver's side "mid-mount" ladder.
IMG_2151.JPG

Install "Aluminess" replacement latches for rear bumper swing arms.
IMG_2107.JPG

Modify Dana 60 rear differential to fix breather tube issue due to ARB rear air-locker.

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

It got into the mid 50F in Iowa today. And im sick of waiting for spring, so the snow tires came off and the A/Twheels and tires go on! #sexyskidplates

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
After church we loaded up the kids and headed up the mountain to Bath county. We just needed to go for a ride and there were some areas up that way we wanted to look into for camping this summer. We found a little camp ground and also this little dispersed site we want to hit for a weekend sometime.

20180304_170852.jpg

IMG_20180304_193605_614.jpg
20180304_170208.jpg

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Picked up "The Beast" from Agile Offroad. Had the following done:
Modify Dana 60 rear differential to fix breather tube issue due to ARB rear air-locker.
Can't wait to get the tour of this beast the next time we we meet.

Reactions: TerryD

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Little Girl is getting a facelift this week. Sending bumper to a fabricator to add a little brushguard on the front. I bought the Smittybilt because it was so much cheaper than getting a Demello or Rough Country etc. (say $1500 cheaper is a LOT cheaper) so I've asked the guys at my local High School welding shop to fabricate a really cool custom brush guard. Will post later. Got her all ready last night just before the rain.
IMG_5846.JPG
While I was at it and it was easy to get to, I decided to pull the front grill and try out the new bed liner spray from Wal-Mart. At $4 a can it would be an easy attempt on the grill. Really want to do my hood and roof also....maybe even the doors...so the grill would be a good trial run. Love how it turned out.
Before...
IMG_5844.JPG
After
IMG_5845.JPG
Til next Time...BROfessor OUT

Sojourn Overlanding

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

New York
Member #

Not today but over the weekend... installed a yellow top Optima battery with a Luma dual battery system, added a Blue Sea circuit breaker and fuse block and ran some wires inside the cab. Also installed a Cobra 75 wxst CB Radio and Firestik antenna. Finally, ran the wiring to connect my cap third brake light as well as the wiring for the inside cap lights.
Planning to run some wires from the fuse block to inside the cap area.4A7A5A70-4829-4B6C-9F06-EE338FD45BB8.jpeg226D5A00-1ABF-4C18-BAB6-A7FBB366C7F8.jpegD3D45A0F-8210-4DB4-BC96-F01359C71D0B.jpeg