What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

DK_XV

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Easton, WA
Member #

Lifted! 2" front and rear. Nothing too fancy, just a spacer, diff and sway bar drop for the front, and rear blocks and shock extenders.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

Drove to Primm with my wife to watch a buddy compete in the Mint 400.

3DE7A2B6-49E8-4017-8B30-F0F62FDDB19B.jpeg

Only 4 vehicles in his class, he took second with third and fourth as DNFs. He was leading lap 1 and pitted well for lap 2.

1ABA9B40-14CF-4FB8-B511-7FB71F02B1B6.jpeg

Two flats and a broken front caliper dropped him back to second. Track fix for the bad caliper was removing it, pinching the brake line with a pair of vice grips and duct taping them to the frame.

BC6BD067-FC87-4AD2-B825-F591FCB2876F.jpeg

One of the benefits of having a chef on the race team is carne asada while watching Trophy Trucks coming through the pits.

DA670FA4-A687-4A7A-9963-AD8B33488144.jpeg

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

IMG_2773.JPG IMG_2775.JPG IMG_2769.JPG I finally got my Cobra 75 WX ST CB installed! It took a few hours and finding a mounting point for the controller took a bit of work but I found an nice out of the way spot behind the glovebox. I was nervous to take apart the dash to tap into my lighter plug for power but it ended up being pretty straightforward. I routed the antenna cable along my roll bar, tucking it inside the roll bar padding so it can't be seen. I was concentrating on the install so I didn't get many pictures but here is the finished product!IMG_2769.JPG

Last edited:

FJ81

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southern California
Member #

Installed the wires to the MPPT for my Solar Panel and connection to the battery. Velcro'd an inexpensive (cheap by any other name) to the metal strapping around the battery. This way it gives dust protection and doesn't allow the cables to hang loose. I am soooo ready to test it out.
View attachment 50584 View attachment 50585 View attachment 50586
How big is that mppt controller? I have a renogy river 40a, but its huge, I have been eyeballing these because they look compact and you can get the bluetooth adapter for them. The renogy rover one is like 10 x 8 inches and like 3 inches deep. I am still waiting on a panel to mount it on, so i am trying to condense the gear I stick in there if possible.