• HTML tutorial

grantwilson

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

St. augustine, Fl
Member #

BOOM
Electric all done (except screwing up a power strip and solar wires, and some 12v and usb plug tap ins)
Untitled by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
sorting out all the connections and making sure everything is working properly and hooked up correctly so the victron battery monitor can read charging amps and used amps to accurately work
And all together! Waiting on some longer stainless 10-24 to come in to fasten the panels down all the way. but other than that, electrical is golden.

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
BOOM
Electric all done (except screwing up a power strip and solar wires, and some 12v and usb plug tap ins)
sorting out all the connections and making sure everything is working properly and hooked up correctly so the victron battery monitor can read charging amps and used amps to accurately work
And all together! Waiting on some longer stainless 10-24 to come in to fasten the panels down all the way. but other than that, electrical is golden.
That's a pretty sweet setup you have there. What exactly is the vehicle? Cargo van?

Chris Radalia

Rank V
Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

Getting ready to start my adventures. Did a deep clean on the interior while the new bed totes arrived today and started planning the storage solutions. Meeting this week to start planning the trip to UP Michigan from Canton, Ohio to Lake of Clouds in the UP. Also got pricing on some new BFG tires ugh.

Attachments

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Filled it with tools and gas for a customer service appointment I took care of today. I kind of miss being in the field... desk jobs get kind of repetitive.
That and the total lack of benefits for salary folks at the mill keep me climbing towers in the snow and working on boilers when it's 100*F outside. I can't stand sitting still.

tarouszars

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spanish Fork, Utah
Member #

Spent the day with my brother in western Utah.

Came across a grey haired fellow who was stuck, had a tire off the bead and no spare. He and his brother had spent the night (13F) in their truck. His brother left early looking for help, and had managed to walk about 12 miles by the time we caught up to him. He had found reception and called for help luckily. He was too far from anywhere to have walked and I can imagine all too well what would have happened if he had had to spend the night alone on the side of the road. We gave them some water and offered them food and waited with them till their help came. Always feels good to lend a helping hand.

The desert was beautiful. Had pockets of a few inches of snow but was mostly clear. I gave my badge a nice paint job. Seems like the proper coating.

Adventure Bully Rig

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Running Springs, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Benjamin
Member #

Honestly, if I could get some dependable management, it's my dream job. I love to tinker and I get to play with everything from chemical analyzers to 600# steam turbines!
That's pretty awesome, not many people get to do what they love AND make money. The only other thing you would need is time to take the rig out!

Reactions: TerryD