Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Well I have a build thread "70 K20 Suburban", I mention it because it won't mean anything to the casual reader that I drove my rig about 10 miles in the last 2 days... IT'S ALIVE!!! OMG I'm back! Still have some bugs to work out but all and all its running good for having sat for so long.

Its gorgeous under the cab, cleaned up and painted with all the fun bells and whistles.

The cab still needs body and paint work but I kinda like a bush whacker finish...

Jonah "Rustyburbin" #4084.
5 kids, a wife, dog and a
1970 K20 Suburban

EODCoduto

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Muscle Shoals, AL, USA
First Name
Gage
Last Name
Coduto
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KQ4HNV
Service Branch
USMC
Put some new tires on, Cooper Discoverer RTX in stock 235/85R16, made the brackets for the 2015 Ram center console, and have the wiring setup for the Samlex 1000w inverter.

Reactions: KD7WCD

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
I did a lil something

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
If that was doing a little something, then I would love to see what your ideal of a lot would be [emoji23] awesome stuff, and like the metal cloak. Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

Well I have a build thread "70 K20 Suburban", I mention it because it won't mean anything to the casual reader that I drove my rig about 10 miles in the last 2 days... IT'S ALIVE!!! OMG I'm back! Still have some bugs to work out but all and all its running good for having sat for so long.

Its gorgeous under the cab, cleaned up and painted with all the fun bells and whistles.

The cab still needs body and paint work but I kinda like a bush whacker finish...

Jonah "Rustyburbin" #4084.
5 kids, a wife, dog and a
1970 K20 Suburban
Right on. Love the Old Iron.

TrippinStfflr

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Rock Island, TN, USA
First Name
Jeremiah
Last Name
Stiffler
Installed my sliders!
View attachment 41301

View attachment 41302

Took a little longer than I imagined but I kept having to run inside and warm up and A buddy texted me during the driver's side and we had a long conversion. It's done though! Now I don't have to be as concerned about the rough stuff!
Love White Knuckle. I've been trying to see if they'll make me a set for my F250.

Reactions: Charles_Alarie

Jimmy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Duncan, OK, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5JLP
I was finally able to order the new radiator and found a replacement under dash a/c unit. I may actually be able to take it out on the road in short order, and then if my luck holds out, I may have AC for the winter! WooHoo!

Reactions: Hafaday

PS144ONE

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Whittier, California
First Name
Rudy
Last Name
Silva
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6DMP
Oil Change, Radiator flush, and installed new gladiator grill (my youngest son bought it for me as a Christmas gift with his very first paycheck from his first job #proudpapa )

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using OB Talk mobile app

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Replaced all ball joints, pitman arm, idler arm and idler arm bracket, plus both sides tie rods...been a long day. But it's done!

Had to drop the whole steering gear, to git the pitman arm off. Almost 3hrs of work just for that....

OB# 3805

Reactions: Hafaday