What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
What's the mystery oil for?
Main thing is it helps clean the internals of the engine and reduces wear. It acts as an oil stabilizer. First time I’ve used it but my dad has used it for years. It says it improves mpg but I’m always skeptical of claims like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traveler I

Main thing is it helps clean the internals of the engine and reduces wear. It acts as an oil stabilizer. First time I’ve used it but my dad has used it for years. It says it improves mpg but I’m always skeptical of claims like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll be curious to know if you feel it made a difference.

Jimmy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Duncan, OK, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5JLP
I was finally able to carve out some time to start creating and installing my audio solution for my Jeep. I've ran into some issues with stereos, and got this bluetooth marine amp for Christmas, and it should work no problem. I still have to finish wiring the aux fuse block with relay and circuit breaker, but a temp hookup reveals everything works as I expect it. It's not as nice as some of the fab I've seen around here, but I dig it, and it works for what I'm doing.

Reactions: 1000sAreSailing

craigR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mt Dora, FL
Member #

Spent Saturday day exploring Ocala National Forest with some good friends. Of all the time we've spent up there, this was the first time we made a point to run by the Naval bombing range. Our house is about 25 miles away and hear/feel the bombs from time to time, depending on the prevailing winds.

They very recently did a prescribed burn, so it was interesting to see the results. Looking forward to watching the forest grow back in all it's glory. My buddy was leading in his new 2018 Off Road. He had a 2017 exactly like it for three months before getting rear-ended and totaled. Ran into a dude running around alone with his family in a GX470, so we invited him along.

Last edited: