• HTML tutorial

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Goose Gear Phase II FJC Plate System Installed 11-18-2017

Cannot update my build thread, getting errors that says I am injecting an SQL attack on the forum :D

The Goose Gear FJC Plate System attaches to the floor of the FJC, and the cargobox or any other modules you get from Goose Gear to it to prevent them from sliding around.

UpirLichy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

The Colony, TX
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Deans
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5TEX

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Right on! Which ones did you go with?
I ordered the White Knuckle Offroad sliders with the tube at 10* instead of the usual 25* (?) so it makes a little more of a step to access the roof or climb in. My wife is only 4'11" and my kids are all young, so it made sense to get that option. Plus, it will provide a very small bit of extra side protection since the east coast is littered with clay banks that line most trails.

JoeyLuck

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fallbrook, CA, USA
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Luck
Member #

I ordered the White Knuckle Offroad sliders with the tube at 10* instead of the usual 25* (?) so it makes a little more of a step to access the roof or climb in. My wife is only 4'11" and my kids are all young, so it made sense to get that option. Plus, it will provide a very small bit of extra side protection since the east coast is littered with clay banks that line most trails.
Very cool. Yeah, my wife didn't like the straight bar sliders I had, so I went with some with a kick-out (She uses it as a step) , which turned out to really help me over some big rocks.

Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I was bashing my steps up and decided that I'd put the money into sliders before I wasted a rocker panel like I did on my Cherokee. I'm still a rock crawler at heart and I was getting brave now that I'm comfortable with the Xterra. I've got most of the stuff for a 2" lift next summer when I'm due for new tires and an alignment anyways. Slow and steady right now unless I can sell off my old trail rig and put that money into the Xterra this winter. After a lift, I'm going for one of the bumpers, but not sure which one I'll get first yet.

Reactions: JoeyLuck