• HTML tutorial

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Got my tires. 285/75-16 Duratracs on the Level 8 bully pros. These things are sexy.

Also got word that the maxtrax shipped. Now I need to rig a mount for those.
Speaking of mounts, I also picked up a mount for my 5lb propane tank to go on the Gobi in the rear section.

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Nice design, how well does it stick with the magnets and trails? I assume neodymium magnets were used?

ElvisExMachina

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

Nice design, how well does it stick with the magnets and trails? I assume neodymium magnets were used?
Yes, neodymium magnets. The phone stand was printed to a very tight tolerance and the phone is very rigid in place and the magnets hold it very tight. It is difficult to remove intentionally and has easily stood up to trail riding.

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I did get a laugh out of the tire guy today he just kept telling me " I don't know if they're going to clear I don't know if they're going to clear "
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, they never think they are going to fit but they learn.

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

Transferred the RTT onto the Off Road trailer in preparation of our Moab Expedition

Cappy "410 Expedition" [emoji1063]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Light bar

Need a more robust relay and switch than what was provided though, so only halfway there...

Also, no pics 'cause it's stuffed up under the fender well, but yesterday I got my PA speaker mounted. Was a decent 6" Speco but I'm a little disappointed. Sounds weak. Wondering if they make amps for these or if a powermike might help...

There's still a long list of mods to be done yet. Lokka, intake manifold spacer, differential breather...

Last edited:

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Got my tires. 285/75-16 Duratracs on the Level 8 bully pros. These things are sexy.

Also got word that the maxtrax shipped. Now I need to rig a mount for those.
Speaking of mounts, I also picked up a mount for my 5lb propane tank to go on the Gobi in the rear section.
Love Duratracs. I have 285/75/R16 on my Wrangler. They aren't the best at anything, but are great at everything. Good road manners, relatively quiet, and do great on the snow or on the trail. One of these days I'm going to spend the money and get 35's.
Yesterday playing in the snow.
DSC_0378.JPG

Reactions: Byron Eby

HangryMachinist

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hollister
Member #

Finished my 4" Long Arm upgrade from Iron Rock Off Road today. I took lots of pictures and some time laps of it. Once I have them all compiled ill post them on my Build Page. The lift took me around 36 hours to complete. I did it in my garage with no air tools. Makes me want to spend money on an air compressor and tools now. Just need to install my Rock Sliders next.

Before with a 2"BB kit and tires from a JK Rubicon
before.jpg

After with the IRO 4" Long are Kit.
after.jpg

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

I finally installed the table on my tire carrier, it's been sitting in my garage for 4 months. Then I finished welding my bumper together, just for light enclosures, and some aesthetic stuff to go and it will be done! Not bad for half a days work! This is the most I've gotten to work on my Jeep in months.

Table stowed.

Table deployed, I designed the table specifically to hold my camp stove. It will be useful for other things, but this was the goal.

I finished all the welds, and I installed the recovery points. The recovery points go through the bumper and mount to the frame mounts with 1/2" hardware.

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Light bar

Need a more robust relay and switch than what was provided though, so only halfway there...

Also, no pics 'cause it's stuffed up under the fender well, but yesterday I got my PA speaker mounted. Was a decent 6" Speco but I'm a little disappointed. Sounds weak. Wondering if they make amps for these or if a powermike might help...

There's still a long list of mods to be done yet. Lokka, intake manifold spacer, differential breather...

Let me know your opinion on the LOKKA when you get it installed, please. Can't decide if I want to bit the bullet on one or not.

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Let me know your opinion on the LOKKA when you get it installed, please. Can't decide if I want to bit the bullet on one or not.
I know several people personally with Lokka's. They are noisey but very dependable. These guys are turning 37 1250 r20 on jeep jkus.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Finished my 4" Long Arm upgrade from Iron Rock Off Road today. I took lots of pictures and some time laps of it. Once I have them all compiled ill post them on my Build Page. The lift took me around 36 hours to complete. I did it in my garage with no air tools. Makes me want to spend money on an air compressor and tools now. Just need to install my Rock Sliders next.

View attachment 2102

View attachment 2103
WJ with a long arm kit will get you out there for sure, plenty of travel

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

View attachment 2102

View attachment 2103
I give you credit for doing it in your garage with no air tools. I have a compressor and tools yet was not about to do my lift install without the use of a lift. Guess I am over the working on major stuff on jack stands :confounded:

Reactions: HangryMachinist

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Heck I'm pretty sure I could of went to 315's without a lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Were they telling you 285s wouldn't fit? That's stock size for adventure equipped H3s and yes you could have gone with 315s without any lift. This is my truck the day I took delivery. The dealer transferred everything over from my '06 and install the 315 KM2s on the wheels for me. Zero lift including no torsion bar adjustment at this point. Didn't even rub on the sway bar (which you do get when it's leveled) though I never wheeled it this way.
IMG_1222.JPG

Reactions: IronPercheron

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Were they telling you 285s wouldn't fit? That's stock size for adventure equipped H3s and yes you could have gone with 315s without any lift. This is my truck the day I took delivery. The dealer transferred everything over from my '06 and install the 315 KM2s on the wheels for me. Zero lift including no torsion bar adjustment at this point. Didn't even rub on the sway bar (which you do get when it's leveled) though I never wheeled it this way.
View attachment 2109
Purdy