Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Had great week this last week at a family reunion in WY. Did some of the Oregon and Mormon Pioneer Trails. Talk about some deep ruts to drive in. After a few small street crossings I didn't fully check the last last one before I drove into it

Dug for 2.5hrs to get out from being high centered amd the beauty of maxtrax we got free. Only 3hrs late to the family reunion. But none of them had the fun I did getting there.

Had a nice WY wind/rain storm roll in the first night. It was so bad I had to put the roof top tent down, and it's been through some nasty wind storms.

Beautiful sunset after the storm.

Gotta love adventure!

OB# 3805

Reactions: chrispartida

Dakeg218

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Charlotte, NC
Member #

I decided to do a through cleaning on the LR3 because I have some new goodies coming in. I'm also headed for the eastern shore of MD this soon for some crabing and fishing so it should stay clean for atleast a couple of weeks. I found some of the standard stuff (lots of mudd under the skid plates, minor damage I had forgotten about, dog food under all the seats), but also some things I was not expecting (4 dead bees, a plastic gi-jo and many lonely Allen wrenches).

As a word of caution! I was smart enough to take it out of the garage before disassembly and power washing everything, but not smart enough to pull it onto the grass. Once I moved the rig I spent the next hour getting all the mud out of the driveway. My wife was not amused.

I'm about done with all the necessary maintenance item, so it's time to get a little taller, add a winch, new shoes, lights and to bolt some things to the outside. I smell a build thread coming on!

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Had to remove the sidesteps today as the metal was so far gone it would not have lasted much longer anyway. 20170724_161440.jpg

Sent from my Samsung S7 using OBTalk app