Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Upgraded my water pump on my trailer. Went from a 2 gal/min, to a sureflo 3gal/min. Mainly because the 2 gal/min had barbed ends and leaked all the time. The surflo I can actually screw fittings to have real piping. Ready for the next trip!

OB# 3805
Pics?

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 70 K20 Suburban

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Thanks! It'e been a great build and a ton of fun. Really makes it easier to get out quick. Throw in some food and clothes and take off. Whenever we get done with a trip, we re-prep it ready to leave right away again so we don't have to mess with it when we want to somewhere. I'd be happy to show it off sometime when we cross paths. I'll try to keep updates posted for those interested!
You have a build thread? What's it titled?

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 70 K20 Suburban

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I swapped in some Luyed LED reverse lights in the factory housings. I'm going to check them out here in a bit when I leave for work.

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Took the Land Cruiser to the garage today, finally got the lock of the rear drivers side door fixed.. So now all doors open and close when I press the buttons on the remote.. That said, also got the battery replaced (for free :)) because I had to stand next to the car for the remote to work in the first place.
Oh and got a new (free) licence plate holder on the front, looks just a bit neater then one with a load advertising on it from the dealer I got it from.

Also bought a few sturdy yet cheap see true boxes that hopefully are just the right size to strap down in the back of the Cruiser.. Was using a sports bag to put stuff in till now but that wasn't the best sollution.

Reactions: TerryD

04land

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Washington, Morris County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Bradford
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Got a few goodies for the truck to keep me out of trouble and rolling down the road.
The Noco genius boost is wayyy smaller than I thought it'd be. Interested to see how well it works!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Give us a review on the hitch safe and Noco. I was just looking at both online today.

Craig M

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Haslet, Texas, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
M
Member #

Give us a review on the hitch safe and Noco. I was just looking at both online today.
Until he gets back to you on the Noco, @Michael did a review on the GB70, if you hadn't seen it.

I almost bought one but ended up with another version that got really good reviews. It was on a lightning sale for $50 so I jumped on it:

CatButt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redondo Beach, Ca
First Name
Rem
Last Name
Wyatt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HMC
Service Branch
USMC
Today, and the next few days, I am prepping for a couple of weeks in Colorado and points inbetween. Also, prepping to pick up my Flippac waiting for me in Denver.

Reactions: dcallahan83

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Since I got the Cruiser a month ago I was looking where to mount the fire extinguisher without drilling holes..

Found the perfect spot where it can stay for now.. last weeks I didn't have the fire extinguisher with me and it just felt off.. I kept the medkit/emergency triangel and visibility vest bag in the door but as that bag has velcro on it as well it now sits in the trunk stuck on the carpet. So my extinguisher gets to sit in/on the back door now.

20170629_193547.jpg

The bottle looks so small in that door... will have to buy a bigger bottle some day but something is better then nothing..

Sent from my SM-G903F using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Zargon